Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

The forums › Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… › Forum Game. What does it tell you?

Viewing 15 posts - 2,221 through 2,235 (of 5,017 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #112049
    HisGirlOnly
    Participant

      chameleon

      #112050
      Nexe
      Participant

        What colour will the chameleon be if it will look at the mirror?

        #112051
        tangoracer
        Participant

          BLUE

          #112052
          Tomi85
          Participant

            :D :D :D
            I have a blue house with a blue window.
            Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
            Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
            I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
            Blue are the people here that walk around,
            Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
            Blue are the words I say and what I think.
            Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

            #112053
            HisGirlOnly
            Participant

              red

              #112054
              Tomi85
              Participant

                strawberry

                #112055
                mrsexlover
                Participant

                  strawberry fields forever

                  #112056
                  Anonymous

                    makes a lot of strawberry jam..

                    #112057
                    Anonymous

                      milk and cream

                      #112058
                      Tomi85
                      Participant

                        cake

                        #112059
                        HisGirlOnly
                        Participant

                          cookies

                          #112060
                          Anonymous

                            ice cream

                            #112062
                            Tomi85
                            Participant

                              lick

                              #112063
                              tangoracer
                              Participant

                                Suck

                                #112064
                                Lydiarose
                                Participant

                                  ME

                                Viewing 15 posts - 2,221 through 2,235 (of 5,017 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                The forum is now in read-only mode.

                                You can browse and read existing discussions and old posts.
                                Creating new topics and posting replies has been disabled.

                                The forums › Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… › Forum Game. What does it tell you?