Skip to content

Forum Update

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Forum Update

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

i will stay even as free member , but just in the forum . I dont see the interest to go in game and have only hmmm what are the basics poses ? ah yes :

1 – from behind
    2 – cow girl

its little limited after more than on year of premium membership buying all poses , and clothes ( exept the 2 last months )

Rukya
    Participant

yesterday i visited another forum and saw an interessant option .

Its an option to go dirrectly at the bottom of a page ( if you are at the top ) and to go dirrectly to the top of a page ( if you are at the bottom)

this could be interesting to have this option here as the pages are sometimes really long ( Ex : the pages of the achat tattler , or the little concept art one )

What do you think of it ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmh, yes, it can help a lot, even in page of the B&G and Ice House….strange no one had think about it before!

Rukya, very well done!  :-*

Lover
    Participant

Good idea

Covems
    Participant

yesterday i visited another forum and saw an interessant option .

Its an option to go dirrectly at the bottom of a page ( if you are at the top ) and to go dirrectly to the top of a page ( if you are at the bottom)

this could be interesting to have this option here as the pages are sometimes really long ( Ex : the pages of the achat tattler , or the little concept art one )

What do you think of it ?

Ummmm…. Errrrrrr…   Ahhhhh…  most of us already have that feature.  For me it is on my keyboard.  Two keys… one is marked “Home”  that takes you to the top of the page… the other is under the home key and is marked “End”.  That takes me to the bottom of the page. I'm not sure how keyboards for different languages are set up, but I'm sure somewhere on your keyboard those two keys exist.

EDIT:  Those functions will work on almost any program you are running, the AChat Forum, your text editor, even drawing programs or that racy online novel you're reading.  Also, in your profile of the Forum you can change your setting in the Preference and Layout to have the latest post at the top of the page instead of the bottom.  I had that set for a while, but changed it back to the default setting (latest post at the bottom)  I get more of a surprise that way.

Brandybee
    Participant

Its a fabulous idea Rukya.

Hey Covems, I got those keys and it worked !!!  I learnt something new thats really useful . Big hug &  Mwah xxx

Mine are little keys on the right side of the keyboard… Happy happy days   

Pookie77
    Participant

I have a suggestion for the moderators, and anyone else for that matter:  When you move a topic, or direct someone to a particular post, instead of just putting the url (clicking on it doesn't help), would you please put the actual location of it too? 

Like this one for instance:  Discussions about AChat / Share your creative ideas / Suggestions for the Forum / Pg.4 (which is where I found this)

I may cause some people to read interesting topics that are no longer active.  I know I read some.

Thanks

Lover
    Participant

Hello Pookie,

The function for active url is't active unfortunately.
    Your idea is welcome and not just for us mods. Everyone here is able and allowed to give hints and links to other threads.

Merry Christmas

apollo13nut
    Participant

I wonder if it would be possible to have a place on the forum to vent about things that happen, like people being rude or feeling that something has changed. Here's an example: I signed up in March 2010, and I still get on next to daily. I have paid for a 1 year membership 3 times. But now I am not sure I want to renew again in March…too many girls demanding A$, people are getting ruder; the atmosphere has changed dramatically since 2010 and I no longer feel welcome here. That may be a strange feeling, but still, it is how I feel; why pay for something you don't enjoy, right?

Lover
    Participant

Hi apollo, welcome back!

You know we have some topics about that. I'm sure you mean one place which stays rather on top then several own threads which are lost by time.
    The forum is never finished, it's always in change and we try to improve step by step.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Hi apollo, welcome back!

You know we have some topics about that. I'm sure you mean one place which stays rather on top then several own threads which are lost by time.
    The forum is never finished, it's always in change and we try to improve step by step.

Yeah, something like that or it's own category like “Discussions about sex” has sub divisions…maybe a “Rants and Raves” with sub divisions of atmosphere, people, and general, etc.

AusWoody
    Participant

Be nice if there was a indicator top tell if  the pm we send  have been read???

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Not a priority, but it can be a nice add, Woody! Usefull for us mods, I have to say!|

Lover
    Participant

Woody, this forum is made with smf – a forum software. I have asked long time ago for some updates which never came. Also I'm not sure if it's possible to upgrade to html 5. Sorry

Anonymous

The SMF  got a page where you can look at the basic BBC CODES
    But I found out the not working in here when it comes to put URLs in here
    They will not be automatic shown as in this sample page

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Category:Basic_Bulletin_Board_Code

so BOTH Solutions not working. Does the ADMIN has blocked the Basic BBC ?

[iurl=http://simplemachines.org]http://simplemachines.org[/iurl]

text or more BB Code

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.