Skip to content

Free user men cumming

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Free user men cumming

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    paullm
    Participant

I completely understand the idea behind not allowing fee users to( men) to ejaculate, it makes sense that makes u want to become a premium user, but there is a lot of people just meeting people that have sex only occasionally that want the man to come…..hard… You loose those people, who probably make up a lot of your database (males)from this, or they just register as females or shemales.

Bear
    Participant

We have talked of this extensively in the past when the meter was introduced. This site is probably the most user friendly site for free, of any out there. If a visual display of an orgasm is what they want,…well, pay the moderate price. A female non-premium cannot display an orgasm,..uncertain if a non-premium shemale does…never been with one.

As a premium I expect a few perks, after all it's the premium's money that drive this site…not the free user.

Adera
    Participant

Non-premium shemales can't cum.

Lover
    Participant

Bear said eveerything that has to be said! I just wanna add, the interface just should reflect your true feelings – you can have them (and tell about) cause erotic is in your head.

alstott
    Participant

Yeah , i agree to bear , there's no other site you can try it ,this way like here. You wanna cum – pay for it

PseRamesses
    Participant

i actually belive tht they should give all free users a, lets say 3 day free try, tht allows them to cum or squirt. i think tht will make more people wanna play and pay for this game. personally im reluctant to interact with free players due to this limit, its just not fun.

Adera
    Participant

It would be nice if they could do something like that though I'm afraid it'll just make people abuse it and create new accounts just to have the premium options. Hmm they could have a free weekend sometimes when everyone would have the options.

PseRamesses
    Participant

It would be nice if they could do something like that though I'm afraid it'll just make people abuse it and create new accounts just to have the premium options. Hmm they could have a free weekend sometimes when everyone would have the options.

easy to get around tht with a DL ticket which means a player have to keep DL the game every 3 days to get around it and u can even keep track of the IP adresses DL games to manage tht to. then they have to keep changing PCs too I just feel tht givin a free player a taste of the real deal will make them wanna pay up for membership easier. i know a couple of my friends who have hell, i should ask the devs if i can get a provision on all new subscribers i bring in, lol.

Adera
    Participant

Hmm I guess something like that could work.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Hmm I guess something like that could work.

visst e ja såååå smart ibland?

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe yes your smart sweetie. :-*

Maybe we shouldn't talk too much Swedish the other might get curious.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Maybe we shouldn't talk too much Swedish the other might get curious.

maybe i like them to b bb? *giggles* no, ofcourse u r right honey and its kinda rude to keep it up and i dont wanna be rude now do i? ….unless u really want me to *hopeful nodding*                                    *fniss*

Adera
    Participant

You bad girl… come here and let me spank that cute butt.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Adera &PseRamesses There's translation programs everywhere.. for the ones that are really curious… I can more or less grasp the meaning of the sentences you two write

Adera
    Participant

Oh right, like Google translate. Checked how a few of our messages turned out and some sentences becomes a little weird but it works.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.