Skip to content

MF Pose Review – Free Item. 181. From Behind (standing doggy)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – Free Item. 181. From Behind (standing doggy)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

sex from behind in 3D online chat

Do you like this position? And your partner? Do you have experiences or questions? Don’t hesitate to share them here!

Anonymous

Girls love getting fucked in the ass!

kkkk1111
    Participant

actually i do not agree…. girls just like the thinking of it…  :)

Willyco
    Participant

kkkk1111

like the bobbler comment your is only an opinion and I respect it… but for my esperience and my preferences, I must support the bobbler comment and want ask to add more actions for the anal sex in this and in the other poses  :D :D :D

Anonymous

I must support the bobbler comment :D :D :D

;D

willy
    Participant

Love to do it from behind,give a man more satisfaction that way.

tatertot
    Participant

i must disagree with the 'bobbler' comment. some of us girls just let you guys think that :P

coasterbadro
    Participant

Love to do it from behind,give a man more satisfaction that way.

Karen
    Participant

Please add option for female to rise up (man support her waist)

Lover
    Participant

Yeah, really a good position A-Team. Sure, some movements don#t work together – it's funny to see her wishing the table in the air ;) Since the small update with more speed it's fantastic, cause you can change speed. And the anal stimulation is a great thing. One thing I am asking for, not only in this position:
    Can you add a non-movement action? So we men can stopp but stay inside?

sinnnn
    Participant

it would be nice if he could lift up a leg, but I truly enjoy the pose.  😮

AZNLoverV
    Participant

How about some hair pulling action?  Or kissing while in this pose?  Also a spanking and an anal option would be nice for the from behind pose.  Another option, how about pushing her up against the wall for this sex pose instead of using a table or chair for her to balance on?  Pull out and squirt on her backside for the finish would also be a winner.

Manny_Avatar
    Participant

How about some hair pulling action?  Or kissing while in this pose?  Also a spanking and an anal option would be nice for the from behind pose.  Another option, how about pushing her up against the wall for this sex pose instead of using a table or chair for her to balance on?  Pull out and squirt on her backside for the finish would also be a winner.

+1

Mattyman97
    Participant

love this position

sinnnn
    Participant

Who doesn't.  LOL  ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.