Skip to content

FS. Lack of sucking BJ Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat FS. Lack of sucking BJ Poses.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jessiku
    Participant

im just wondering why there isnt any sf blowjob poses??? because the sucking one is kind of annoying now xx

Adera
    Participant

I think that's because a SF bj pose wouldn't make a very good FF pose.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmhh…..don't understand what u mean Adera….

Adera
    Participant

They might not want to make an pose that would only be good as an SS and SF pose, a bj pose for FF isn't much more than mental stimulation to those that are into that kink.

jessiku
    Participant

i mean the blowjob poses the mf get should also be available for sf….

Adera
    Participant

Yes, I got that, but your asking why there isn't one already so I tried to give you one reason as to why.

Hopefully they have a bj pose planned in future releases but we can't really now until it's released.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

it's allways the same, Adera…..just sit down and wait!

jessiku
    Participant

i know what you mean but it should be looked at for ss and sf thou adds more poses to those that get neglected (shemales) with being done out but the male gender

Adera
    Participant

Yes, it should be, though us shemales are far fewer than the men and that seems to play a big role in whom they make poses for… too bad.

jessiku
    Participant

shame for shemales on here and some females who enjoy it xx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, dunno is this was suggested….talking about this bj poses:

blowjob1.jpg

easy to convert in a SF and SS one…..and if you look at it, it MAYBE can easly converted in a FF licking pose! well, not so easy……but a good base to work on.

i had just take a look at MF poses in the shop…there are 7 different BJ poses there….can't believe the dev-team ha never think to convert them for other orientation……wonder why!

Adera
    Participant

I would actually like it more if I got to lie on the bed with my legs spread and a girl sitting between them while she sucks me, it would let her be in complete control of the sucking. I can play the submissive in such a pose, moan, twist and turn on the bed from the feel of her soft lips and wet tongue.

NewGurl
    Participant

Damn Adera!!!    We need that bad so we can try it

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe yes NewGurl and I think you should have options to squeeze the base of my dick hard enough so I can't cum and other things that are a little BDSM oriented. One thing that I would really like in a FS blowjob pose would be for the female to have the option to finger my ass during it… I like that.

Hmm I might have to put this idea into the LGBT thread. :

Another SF idea I had is a more BDSM oriented cowgirl pose, where it's the female on top who is in obvious control of things and can take advantage of it if she wants too. I think a pose like that could bring an interesting flavour to SF play.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Another SF idea I had is a more BDSM oriented cowgirl pose, where it's the female on top who is in obvious control of things and can take advantage of it if she wants too. I think a pose like that could bring an interesting flavour to SF play.

mmmmh, don't you think it's gonna be too similar to the one we have!? or are you thinking aout something totally different!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.