Skip to content

FS. Lack of sucking BJ Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat FS. Lack of sucking BJ Poses.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

The pose we have is very equal in how the actions play out, what I thought of would be much more dominant and submissive… that can of course be done through RP as well.

NewGurl
    Participant

I like the idea of fingering the ass while I give a blowjob, makes you cum harder.

PseRamesses
    Participant

I like the idea of fingering the ass while I give a blowjob, makes you cum harder.

not only her, me too lol yummie

Adera
    Participant

Maybe I should add that I'd like an SS bj pose as well, no offense intended but tgirls give the best blowjobs.

Adera
    Participant

Just saw the new release an FFF pose and an FFS pose, looks like whats been requested in this thread has been released… well in a way at least.

ride-and-suck-5506.jpg

It might turn out to be a quite good FFS pose… probably even more so if it was an FSS pose. But as an FFF pose, well I wouldn't be surprised if the lesbian and bi girls here will have some complaints on how “penis” centered this pose looks like it is.

Rukya
    Participant

tsss , and what , in FFF one suck a strapon ? no interest

Anonymous

I would love to see a decent SS and SF blowjob pose too and about the new group pose it really makes me wonder what makes the devs think that lesbians love sucking dicks… Just saying its kinda stupid.

Rukya
    Participant

totally agree . It must not be any lesbians in the dev team lol 

the only setting possible is lesbian licking , bisex licked and sucking , shemale sucked . Its quicker to say that i will never see this pose as i yet have difficulties to find partners for FFF lol

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Maybe I should add that I'd like an SS bj pose as well, no offense intended but tgirls give the best blowjobs.

-cuddles Adera-  haha a challenge lol.  You do know the area better then we do and what feels good. :p

Bear
    Participant

If this is disputed… I can offer myself as a test subject… fair and impartial…  :

though if too tight a descion I may need resampling….

Brandybee
    Participant

Lol … Is this a challenge …  I just may be interested in partaking…  If I need to learn anything,  I like to learn from the best….

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha, well technique can only take you so far tbh, the deciding factor is often enthusiasm.

bluedenim
    Participant

Noted for my enthusiasm!  :-*

Bear
    Participant

quite so…

bluedenim
    Participant

Why thank you kind Sir!

xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.