Skip to content

Fucked senseless?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Fucked senseless?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Daring the Scary Bear Brandy?

*eyes narrowing to focus on her*

oh you will… Brandy… oh you will

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's….

Oh my yes!  What a wonderful feeling… lying there totally exhausted and unable to collect my thoughts.  My boudoir shoes lying on the floor where they got kicked to… unable move or even think.  Pure bliss    And… getting my lover to that state is also wonderful.

I agree with Covems… there's always enough energy to kiss.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha good one Pafe.

I just hit me… but isn't it weird that Kitten has Christmas in the summer?

Brandy, you think we get to sit in Santa's lap and tell him our wishes? I know it might be underhanded but how about a knee each so we can pressure him about our wishes?

Any other girls that want to tell Santa her “wishes”? Give him a neck massage to make him relax some, the holiday stress can make people stiff here and there I've heard.

Covems
    Participant

Brandy, you think we get to sit in Santa's lap and tell him our wishes? I know it might be underhanded but how about a knee each so we can pressure him about our wishes?
    Any other girls that want to tell Santa her “wishes”? Give him a neck massage to make him relax some, the holiday stress can make people stiff here and there I've heard.

Heheh… Santa doesn't have much of a lap, but he could use a good neck massage… be careful though… if he gets too happy he spits.

dick01d_zps459130cc.jpg

Brandybee
    Participant

Adera ,  Meet you in the bar girl.  :

Covems , now I realise what your pic is on your profile.  :o.  Giggling, that's fabulous ….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

No words can express what i'm thinking, Covems…. 

Covems
    Participant

Go ahead Hentai… try
    It's amazing what one can find in those dollar stores. 

Bear
    Participant

Covems…oh my god…

and whose chimney is Santa crawlign into?

Adera
    Participant

Well… can't say that would get me in the mood for some intimacy… laugh maybe but not sex. :

Covems
    Participant

Well… can't say that would get me in the mood for some intimacy… laugh maybe but not sex. :

Yay!!  You get me!! 

It's supposed to be fun…
    and sometimes funny.

Adera
    Participant

Omg you're so funny!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.