Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 2,851 through 2,865 (of 3,403 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

For all my Uk friends and spouse    copied from http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/

British astronaut’s exclusive interview from orbit

[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/b/ba/TPEAKE.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151227202135[/img]

Tim says it's okay in space, but the ISS could really do with a grandfather clock, wood burning stove, doilies on the table and perhaps carpeting.

LOWER EARTH ORBIT — Astronaut Tim Peake has accidently called UnNews from the ISS while trying to get connected to his parents. However, the tea-drinking high-flyer was happy to be interviewed about his experiences with the mission so far:

ISS: Er, hello, mummy, is that you? It’s me, Timmy and before you ask I did pack my athlete’s foot powder, but no one has complained about my trainers anyway. Did you send my DVD to Baikonur?

UN: Hi Timmy, I think you have dialled the wrong number. Are you calling from boarding school?

ISS: Oh, dreadfully sorry. No, I am an astronaut on the International Space Station.

UN: A Brit called Timmy on the ISS? How did you manage that, I mean that Soyuz looks cramped at the best of times, did you hide in the orbital module?

ISS: No no, I was meant to go, honest. I did training and everything. Don’t you ever read the news?

UN: Never, news is boring, I prefer sit-coms. Is there a TV room on the ISS?

ISS: No, which is pretty lame considering the expense of everything. Mummy is supposed to send a DVD of Eastender’s Christmas Special on the next Progress rendezvous though, that is why I was calling her.

UN: Cool, well I won’t give the game away too much, but Bobby Beale has killed again.

ISS: Wha… you asshole. That was the only thing I had to look forward to. It’s not easy being the only Brit up here you know, I can’t even get The Archers on radio 4. They won’t let me play outdoors either, something to do with my accent. I'm told that mission control is in hysterics every time I ask them to send some Digestive biscuits. Apparently I sound like Basil Fawlty or something.

UN: Makes sense to me. So what’s the weather like?

ISS: Very good so far, it certainly hasn’t rained or even become overcast. What about you?

UN: Terrible rain, Yorkshire and Lancashire are flooded. The picture improves over the next two days then it kicks off again. Carol is looking nice though, for her age. I guess rain and wind just float up there?

ISS: Ah, that would be it. Not that I’ll get to find out at this rate, I even brought spare brollies and woollen mitts for the EVA crews but they were adamant they did not need them. Trying to be “tough” I imagine, but as mummy always says: you’ll catch your death out there if you get wet and cold. The queue is nice and short for meals though, not that I mind waiting my turn of course. I get to choose what I eat too, so it’s beef with boiled potatoes, peas and carrots with scrummy gravy every day. They even have sorted me out spotted space-dick with zero G custard. Only thing is there is no beer.

UN: No beer? Not even Greene King IPA?

ISS: Not even a stout… or a pickled egg in sight. No footie night either. It reminds me of our package holiday to the posh area of Gran Canaria last year. No Rooney's Bar, no chippy and no Sky Sports. I mean who has ever heard of paella anyway? Still I got a good tan, so it wasn’t a wasted journey.

UN: Sounds awful. But floating must be nice, you know, fun.

ISS: Well, it’s less painful when they hang me up by my pants in the cloakroom…sorry…EVA module. In fact I can sleep hung up, so that’s okay. I brought some floral chandeliers for the lights and curtains for the windows to make it more homely too. I have also been putting up shelves, but can’t find a way to stop the blue porcelain cats and photo frames of the Royal family floating away.

UN: What do mission control suggest?

ISS: Well, they said as it wasn’t in the timeline they will need a few meetings, but did recommend I bring my fridge magnet collection next time. Anyway, got to go, the Commander Mr. Kelly is calling me from the Lymph Node or whatever its called. It looks as if Cosmonaut Yuri Malenchenko has blocked the bog again. Goodbye nice to chat, hope the ring-road traffic isn’t too bad today.

AusWoody
    Participant
    4yQddwi.jpg

Thomas the tank engine  on Crystal Meth

mad_sex
    Participant

:

Momma_andrea
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/prettylittleliars/images/3/3d/Meme.png/revision/latest?cb=20140527171719[/img]

Blayne
    Brandybee
    Participant

AusWoody
    Participant

Pretty sure you are an expert on them by now lmao
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12115742_862215503900838_2292617094954552110_n.jpg?oh=428684c7836c4a422effdbbd5d3dead0&oe=573FE62D[/img]

AusWoody
    Participant

THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY “THOMAS COOK VACATIONS” FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. “They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax.”

2. “On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food.”

3. “We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish.”

4. “We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price.”

5. “The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room.”

6. “We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow.”

7. “It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time — this should be banned.”

8. “No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”

9. “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”

10. “I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.”

11. “The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun.”

12. “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.”

13. “I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller.”

14. “The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service.”

15. “When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners.”

16. “We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning.”

17. “It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel.”

18. “I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes.”

19. “My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”

Seriously how can these morons  get paid enuff to take holidays??

Lover
    Participant

LMAO hilarious Woody

jayc
    Participant

During the “hell raiser” years of my youth you never, ever passed out at a party . the girls in our band of friends would apply make up and turn you into a beautiful lady. 

This pic takes it to a whole new level.

mad_sex
    Participant
    mad_sex
    Participant

AusWoody
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 2,851 through 2,865 (of 3,403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.