Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 3,403 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

sinnnn
    Participant

thats just wrg in sooooo many ways. lol

Adera
    Participant
    Bear
    Participant

Not a link,…but a true story..
    This happened to me yesterday, (Sunday)… so absurb..I can’t help but share it…and though it does deal with a potentially serious issue…I walked from it unscathed…

I was on my way to deal with a “delicate”  issue with a family member,…uptight with the thought of potential confrontation that as I was passing a local  park I recognized I better stop, clear my head before proceeding on.  I parked my car, headed down on one of the trails eventually finding myself at a rocky outcropping of rocks by a lakes edge.  Scampering up the rocks, I sat down,…took a moment to take the late morning scene in.

Very peaceful,.. the air was still,.. a thick ground fog covered the lake,. the sun above in the haze, attempting to burn through. On the edge of the visible, a couple of fishermen in kayaks silhouetted in the fog, their voices a low whisper, barely audible, a white crane in a nearby tree, ducks moving slow on the glassy water surface. The gentle lap of water against the shore…ideally serene. 

Not certain what moved me to do so,…just the moment,.. an old habit from my youth, I was warm in my jacket but feeling constrained and the thought of meditating there so enticing.  So I got up, stripped down to only my jeans. Letting the cool air surround me and sat down to try to meditate.  Try as I might, my body was uptight, tense…so I figured  I’d try to recall Tai’ Chi that I had practice many years ago. Stood up and on that rock, barefoot, went through the motions of old forms,…improvised a few as I stretched and moved, hearing the crack and snap of joints loosening. I hit that trance state,..at peace, finally relaxed. Until everything shattered by a disharmonious snap of a nearby branch.

Lover
    Participant

Did you see his teddy bear? (OMG, double binding… teddybear )

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's always baffled me… I mean it's one thing to have say a voyeuristic fantasy you may act out with a special someone.  It would even be another thing if he say kept a mental image he used when he went home… but to get started right then and there… that's messed up in the head.

The fact that it was Mister Bean… adds a whole other level to the trauma.

Adera
    Participant

ROFL, I agree with Janine… but the whole thing is so messed up with him looking like Mr Bean.

Good thing your taking it lightly and nothing worse happened to you Bear.

sinnnn
    Participant

I am just going to nod and smile on this one. :-X

Bear
    Participant

Janine the only trauma suffered was he ruined Mr. Bean for me….

Lover
    Participant

Oh my god, are we able to celebrate christmas?

funny_christmas_pictures_12%255B1%255D.jpg

Lover
    Participant

Ladies, beware of your toys and houseware

Adera
    Participant

Maybe not if you believe in Santa. :

Lol… well my dildoes can't really be misstaken for anything else.

Lover
    Participant

Be careful if there is a lot of snow on your roof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKxx4m9STHw&feature=related

Urban
    Participant

On i have totaly forgoten

NEVER mix vodka and psychotrops .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Wl7QQj6P8

Lover
    Participant

An English teacher wrote these words on the whiteboard: “woman without her man is nothing”. The teacher then asked the students to punctuate the words correctly.

The men wrote: “Woman, without her man, is nothing.”

The women wrote: “Woman! Without her, man is nothing.”

• Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 3,403 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.