Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 3,403 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

[img]http://www.3dsex.com/net/usermedia/mediafile.ashx?iid=138803&sz=500[/img]

zoerink
    Participant

Hmmm … it need few explanations i think . I dont know what is funny too

02KsD9h.jpg

and…..

Not to sure what is funny about these.

Well… is not easy to understand if youre not a friky like me of Dexter and Game of Thrones… is you see the tv movie.. you will understand.

And of course… is a manipulated pics!!!

😮

sexilicious
    Participant

Have her work at the zoo we always get covered in filth LOL

old_goat
    Participant

Lover
    Participant

So weird… this is an instruction how to make a pussy…
    It's in german but its not a problem…lol… he is using a glass, two sponges, a condom and some oil. Just look, laugh or get an idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsubf0d6cJI

old_goat
    Participant

Anonymous

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol, Jondas…..

old_goat
    Participant

old_goat
    Participant

A Father's advice.

“One: Buy condoms. Buy them and keep them with you at all times, and use them before you are asked to use them. And use them every time. The peace of mind you allow your partner will free her to be vulnerable with you, and that, my son, is exactly what sex is about. Condoms are sexy. In fact, call buying condoms foreplay.
    (Footnote: If you are too embarrassed to buy condoms, you are not ready to have sex.)

Two: Kissing is not merely foreplay. Spend entire evenings making out on the couch while fully clothed. Believe me, dry-humping rocks.

Three: Sex is not just about friction. It’s about emotion. Stop trying to find her clitoris and find her heart. Because then she’ll help you find her clitoris.

Four: If you really wanna know how to please a woman, ask her how she masturbates. Then do that. A lot. If she claims she doesn’t masturbate, offer to take her shopping for a vibrator so you can both learn the vocabulary of her body together.

Five: Don’t put anything in her butthole you wouldn’t want in your own.
    (Footnote: Try a pinky finger, it’s kinda awesome.)

Six: When you go down on her—and you will go down on her, and if you are my son, you will be amazing at it—tell her how good she tastes. Stop in the middle and kiss her deeply so she knows how good she tastes. Do the same when she goes down on you.

Seven: A simple Google search will yield 1,327 euphemisms for male masturbation, yet only 23 for female masturbation. If guys spent less time jacking off and more time jilling off, this world would be a happier place.

Eight: Everything you need to know about the importance of the clitoris is in the movie Star Wars. You are Luke Skywalker piloting your penis-shaped X-Wing Fighter deep inside her trench. Remember: seventy percent of all Death Stars cannot be blown up through penetration of the trench alone. It must be through focused contact with that little exhaust port at the top of the trench. Otherwise, any explosions you experience will be merely Hollywood special effects.

Nine: Just because you come doesn’t mean she has, so don’t you dare come before her. Focus completely on your partner. Don’t worry about gettin’ yours, you’re a guy. You always get yours. Your job is to make sure she’s gettin’ hers.

Ten: If sex with your partner lasts no longer than this poem, you are not making love. You are masturbating with her body instead of your hand. Shame on you. Go back to step one. You’ve got a lot of learning to do.
    Love, Dad.”
    — Big Poppa E., “How To Make Love”

old_goat
    Participant

May be the reason some say just “Hi”

sexilicious
    Participant

think more guys need to listen to fathers advice

sexilicious
    Participant

i don't know James i like those legs. Love the dark meat

Anonymous

old_goat's “Father's advice” reminded me of a letter I got from my dad when I was 13 and at boarding school

Darling Susan

You're at that age when parents should discuss the meaning of sex.

Mum has decided that I should be the one to tell you, although I'm quite convinced that you probably know more than either of us do anyway.

You'll notice that I've conveniently chosen a time when you are not with us in order to pass on my philosophy on the matter because a) you know me, I'm already embarrassed as hell just thinking about the idea and b) I'll be even more embarrassed when you laugh at me so, I've decided to write to you instead.

We've watched you grow into an extremely beautiful person, not just in appearance but morally and ethically too and your bearing and self-assuredness makes us extremely proud of you and, of course, for what you have accomplished in such a short time on this earth, despite what you have had to tolerate.

There are people who will say that sex without love is not good and others who divorce the two entirely. My feelings on the matter are mixed and I would expect you to make up your own mind on that, as I know you are perfectly capable of doing.

Someone once wrote, love is a many splendid thing. However, love can be both splendid and incomprehensible. No one can tell you how you will experience it because it is different for all of us. Gender has no significance. With any given couple, it may not happen immediately. Unfortunately, as much as we would like it to, it could well not last for ever. And, it might be as fleeting as those few seconds pressed up against a stranger in a subway.

Sex too can be both splendid and incomprehensible. No one can tell you how you will experience it because it is different for all of us. Gender has no significance. With any given couple, it may not happen immediately. Unfortunately, as much as we would like it to, it could well not last for ever. And, it might be as fleeting as those few seconds pressed up against a stranger in a subway.

Just remember; wear a condom and, most importantly, have fun.

Your ever loving dad

bluedenim
    Participant

No wonder I can't concentrate at work

Just gotta get me that key for bf's lappie!

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 3,403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.