Skip to content

G. – Collecting ideas for outfits

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls G. – Collecting ideas for outfits

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

woman have plenty of outfits…. ok another silly statement I've made today.

but in my humble… ok… yeah… not humble opinion….

Lover and I have been asking for 2 things for many years, it would be nice if they delivered them

Lovers “Bath towel  around the waist”

Bears… KILT

I'd be happy either way

until you get your kilt bear i will let you borrow my skirts

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

woman have plenty of outfits….

Bear we woman never can have plenty  you  should know this  all man  should know this 

And yes Man need more on here

Lover
    Participant

Oh yes bear, thanks for bringing it up again I want this for the girls

24962678-gorgeous-blond-girl-sitting-in-sauna-covering-her-body-with-towel.jpg

Bear
    Participant

Of course Lover a womans/shemales towel is equally important for any galatic traveler.

To quote exactly:

A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have “lost.” What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.
        Hence a phrase that has passed into hitchhiking slang, as in “Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is.” (Sass: know, be aware of, meet, have sex with; hoopy: really together guy; frood: really amazingly together guy.)[3]
        —Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Raise our voices here… Where's your Towel?

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Oh yes bear, thanks for bringing it up again I want this for the girls

This is  great baby  it be  great after they give us the shower and or  tub 

modeselektor
    Participant

Hello to all.
    How about this outfits, or something like that?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello to all.
    How about this outfits, or something like that?

we have something similr to this, but the string are not so thin!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Summer is coming up I  hope we will be geting
    some summer shorts I do love the feel of the fresh air coming up
    feeling that fresh breeze 

was hoping some thing like this and we  do need some  nice tops

[img]https://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/assets/6866159/lightbox/LARRY_POSTER_4x3_NEW_106_6_Color_Pack.jpg?[/img]

Brandybee
    Participant

Which new outfit would you like to see created by the AChat Team or our designers? All suggestions which have already been made are listed here.
    The suggestions are taken and added to the next poll.

Here is what we need:
    A short name for the outfit.
    Include a short (5-10 lines) description.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

Zuzannah
    Participant

Long dresses I know have been mentioned before, but how about one with a split up the side.

This would definitely be a buy for me.  Especially this style with sleeves and a high neck.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

would like a new  bikini
    like this .

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

what about a maids outfit?[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/spicylingeriestore_2272_61792739[/img]

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

This is a real sexy outfit

Money50
    Participant

Money50
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.