Skip to content

Game crashes

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    luxxury_a
    Participant

Greetings to you all,
    I am experiencing some problems while trying to run the game: If I stay afk in the lobby for 10 minutes+ I get a “Connection lost” error and my game becomes laggy, so laggy I can not press any button, I am unable to log in back or do anything. The only solution is to close the game and reopen it, but then the same thing happens after a while spent in the lobby. Same thing happening while running Beta version, I uninstalled and reinstalled both versions so far.

annahun90
    Participant

I have similar problem. I cant login. After the upgradig the program stop and reading “game cant runing” I reinstal the game, and the windows too, but same problem. I use win10 32 bit version

Zuzannah
    Participant

Have either of you got a VPN running ?

I started Achat up with one running and after about 5 minutes I started to get some serious lag.

Stopped the VPN and I had no problems after that.

luxxury_a
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, ZUZANNAH.

No, I am not using vpn.

Vaughan

Hi luxury_a and annahun90

Welcome to forum.
    As you may be aware, Achat are in the process of upgrading the game and they are doing maintenance behind the scenes.

As you have already uninstalled and re-installed the game, it may well be the work behind the scenes that could be causing the issues you are experiencing.

As a precaution though, please report your issues to “Support” above on the top menu bar and please let us know how you get on and what they advise.

@annahun90, I believe now the game is upgraded, you will need a 64 bit operating system to play. It is my understanding the 32 bit no longer works.
    A 64-bit processor is more capable than a 32-bit processor because it can handle more data at once.
    A 64-bit processor can store more computational values, including memory addresses, which means it can access over 4 billion times the physical memory of a 32-bit processor.

luxxury_a
    Participant

@Vaughan
    Well, it’s been over a week since I created a ticket and the only response I got is “We’ll have a look on it”.

Anyone reading this that can provide a solution?

luxxury_a
    Participant

GAME CRASHES V2

Since my last topic was ignored and it’s been already more than a month and I still have the same+ more problems I am making a new one.
    So since last year I am getting constantly kicked out of the game for sitting in lobby ( I know it is my fault for spending my time on this game). I created a ticket to the support and they said ” Thank you so much for your useless report, we will make sure your problem will be totally ignored and we will not move a finger about it” – That’s not what they literally said, it’s what I got from their answer. ^^ Very kind.
    So I got nothing, no other response, no potential solutions, just nothing…. ” we will have a look”
    Now besides that “Connection lost” I also get “Server is busy. Please try again” when I search for people or when I try to check my friends/lovers/spouse list. My lobby experience is horrible, I can not look at people, I can not search for people, also not to mention the fact that a lot of offline people appear to be busy on achat nxt to me -_- and I also get kicked out of the game every 5 minutes.

The game is unplayable and support is doing nothing!

luxxury_a
    Participant

Also thanks for having me as featured user, I really deserve that for logging into your game 50 times a day. I appreciate it <3

Vaughan

Hi Luxury_a,
    I’m sorry to hear you are still having trouble.

I have forwarded another message to Achat to ask them to look at your issues in attempts to resolve them.

Has this issue been since it changed to the new graphic update?
    My understanding is the game now has to run with a 64 bit processor. It used to run on a 32 bit.
    As far as I’m aware it is not compatible with a 32 bit processor anymore.

Simply put, a 64-bit processor is more capable than a 32-bit processor because it can handle more data at once.
    A 64-bit processor can store more computational values, including memory addresses, which means it can access over 4 billion times the physical memory of a 32-bit processor. That’s just as big as it sounds.
    A 64 bit is needed With all the new graphics etc… ever since the upgrade on 21 Nov 2022.

Do you know if you have a 64 bit?

Achat also requires Windows 10.

If you are unsure about your PC specifications, the free download below can help and tell you.

Once downloaded, in the Summary amongst other things it will tell you
    1. Your operating system – what “Windows” you are using and whether you have a 32 or 64 bit processor
    2. What CPU you have.
    3. What RAM you have.

Its a useful App to find out your specs. Here it is…

Free download – Speccy
    https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/download

I am presuming you have uninstalled Achat, cleaned your laptop and then reinstalled the game again?

This is useful to uninstall programmes and might be worth a try.

Free Revo uninstaller
    https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/

This free download cleans out the junk and cookies on your PC or laptop.

Free CCleaner for your PC/Laptops
    https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download?ppc_code=012&ppc=a&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=CjwKCAiA8OmdBhAgEiwAShr40xPjCw_5U5pzb8hDzJFh8zNS0e90GamYd8m8Iqa_Wlmtni7CTVrd7RoC92oQAvD_BwE

Good Luck.
    Let us know how you get on.
    I hope your issues are resolved soon.

luxxury_a
    Participant

Hello again, one week later and I still get kicked out of the game for sitting in the lobby. I don’t know when it all started but probably around the beginning of December last year.
    My specs are the following: Windows 10 Home, Intel i5 10400, 16 GB RAM DDR4. So I should not have any issues running Achat 🙂
    I already reinstalled, installed the game 3-4 times. I also reseted my internet router(i use ethernet cable, not wifi). I also reinstalled the achat client by using both windows default and Revo uninstall.

This is what I get: https://prnt.sc/QgTXHgeg74mk

Zuzannah
    Participant

Looking at your pic, I have also experienced this a few times.

A few weeks ago it was kicking me out every few minutes. My solution was just to exit the client and restart it and I never had the problem again. I know, not helpful at all but a few questions.

Do you have any anti-virus software ? If so, update and scan.

How did you reset your router did you do this below ?

open cmd as administrator

and then type

netsh winsock reset <press enter>

It then tells you to restart P.C to complete the reset.

This resets network adapters.

Achat have linked all the game types so people who are in ACHAT Next and the mobile version will appear on your friends list and search list.

Sorry if all this is obvious. I’m not exactly a techie.

Vaughan

@ Hey Zuz, Thanks, seems were were trying to help at same time 🙂

Hi Luxury,

Thank you for the extra info. It seems your Laptop should be easily able handle Achat.
    I am presuming your Laptop / Internet provider has no parental controls and can go on to Adult Content sites.

There is just two more things I can think of checking, which may help your issues.

Sometimes your antivirus or plug ins can reject Achat and the Achat updater or cause issues.

Ensure AChat is enabled in the firewall of Windows, or/and in the firewall of your pc virus protection software (if exists), or/and in the firewall of the router (if exists).
    Check the settings of all firewalls to allow Achat: AChat_setup.exe and Achat Version Updater

Then try a full uninstall and re-install of Achat. This is to make sure you have all the updates.

Turn off any browser plug-ins such as Skype (Skype has caused issues in the past with Achat users)
    Restart your PC.

I will contact Achat again with your updated info and direct them to this topic.

Do you go through Steam or another third party to play Achat?
    Maybe try installing Achat direct from their Web Page.

Install from Achat’s web page here:

Home

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Xero
    Participant

hi 🙂

I’ve had the same problem for about a month, the game crashes when I’m in the lobby, from today when change from full screen to window the game restar the pc. I tried to do the same with other much heavier games and it doesn’t happen. anyone have the same problem?

Vaughan

Hi Xero,
    Sorry to hear you are also having issues with crashing.

Please check the above suggestions to see if it improves things for you.
    If not please report it to “Support” on the top menu bar at the top of this page.

I have also asked Achat to look at this topic and see if they can help you too.
    Please let us know how you get on.

luxxury_a
    Participant

Hi again, I am happy I managed to at least draw some attention while my problem has not been solved.

@Zuzannah
    – I do not have any anti-virus installed. I reseted my router by power off-power on.

I also disabled my firewall completely, still not healed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.