Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Okies. I thought firewalls came with Anti-Virus Software, mine does anyway.

I’ve done a little search and the first thing that came up was this. Link is below. You never know, these tips might work. Hope they do.

One other thing, Sorry if obvious. But, is your Windows 10 totally up to date ?

Top 6 Ways to Fix App Crashes on Windows 10

luxxury_a
    Participant

Yeah i am using windows 10 and it is up to date, that link is not reffered to my problem. I used the term “crash” because in tge begining it made my game laggy after kicking.

So now my problem is more of a kick with the Connection lost message, like when your internet fails.

Xero
    Participant

hello 🙂
    restarting the pc was my problem, i tried with another pc and it never happened again. for the logout I noticed that if I continue to click in the main menu I don’t lose the connection, could it be that perhaps the game server kicks us out for inactivity after a certain time?

Vaughan

Thanks Zuz, that link is very helpful.

I just hope the crashes are resolved soon.

@ Xero, as far as I am aware the only time members are kicked out through inactivity is in the public rooms.
    As long as your PC doesn’t go to sleep, I think you can stay in the lobby area for as long as you want.

I have not really tested it, though. May be other members know more.
    I have checked my email and messages, Achat have not answered yet.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’ve been in lobby for a long time. (More than an hour) and never been kicked out. But, I did have the busy filter on.

Zuzannah
    Participant

@ Luxxury_a

Sorry I have no other solutions for you to try.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I do have another idea. But, it’s just an idea.

I don’t know where you are located in this world so, could it be that reason ? Of course if you are in a “free” country then that’s not the solution.

Another idea is, could it be your Service Provider ? I know. it’s a daft suggestion. But if it is that, maybe they don’t like what you are doing online and blocking it. I did read somewhere, sometime ago, that some providers are blocking (or were thinking of blocking some / all adult sites). At the time it caused a bit of a ruckus, claiming it went against rights, freedoms and everything. So, they could have done it stealthily. (Conspiracy Warning. Whooop Whooop) hehehe.

Just thinking out loud. Daft ideas I know. Sorry.

@Vaughan

Have support replied ?

Vaughan

No reply from Achat to my email or Forum messages, unless they have contacted the members direct.
    I also asked them to answer in this topic.

luxxury_a
    Participant

Still getting kicked, no help

luxxury_a
    Participant

Fix your god damn game already

Vaughan

Hi Luxury,
    Sorry to hear you are still having issues.
    I’ve checked my email but had no reply from Achat.
    All I can suggest is you keep firing off a report via support about the issues with any pics and hopefully one of their staff will answer.

As you have tried all our suggestions so far (Usually a complete Uninstall and re-install fixes it) and are still crashing, I think Achat are the people to advise you.
    In the meantime, if anyone else may have some ideas to try, we are open to ideas.

If Achat do answer either of us, please post your results here. Thanks.

Max Alefz
    Participant

A big request to the developers and admins of Achat, create a support service channel in discord or on another third-party resource.

Sometimes a player needs to promptly and quickly solve a problem or report an error / bugs in the game.

Write to the support service email or the forum … alas, it takes a very long time, and it is not always possible to quickly get an answer and a result.

Now the server has been hanging, for example, for the third hour already … and not everyone understands the reason for this event and where to look for information about this problem.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Adamsss
    Participant

Hello. Can’t log in after entering username and password? because I’ve had it for several hours.

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Adamsss there is a message on the webpage stating they were having issues. That message has now been updated. @AletzMax this will interest you as well.

*** Regarding “AChat client connections issues”: a new upgrade was released, it should solve the problem.
    In Next, there can be still login issues – working on it ***

This update can be found right on the first page of the WebPage.

JessiCapri
    Participant

@AletzMax If AChat were to do this there would be a conflict with Michelle989’s AChat discord where she uses their logo. Not sure how that would work but it’s a great suggestion. I hope AChat considers your idea. It would not cost anything other than someone to monitor it to answer questions. I can tell you though that on other games where there is a discord you can ask questions in the open chat of course but a reply is never immediate by the people running the game.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.