Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Connection issues weren’t just the only problem yesterday. I was chatting with someone and BOOOM !!!! all of a sudden he disappeared from my friends list and he again had the requesting friendship thingy under his name. LOL.

I logged out and relogged back in and I had to again, accept friendship request. Neither of us cancelled friendship from each other. Weird LOL.

But yeah a Discord channel that is direct to the Devs is a good idea. Maybe they could join the unofficial Discord channel. You can add different folders for different topics I’ve seen, but how to do that, no idea.

Vaughan

Hopefully the crashing issues with Achat is now resolved with the new upgrade.

Anyone still having issues in Achat Game, please report to Support and let us know here, in this topic.

Yulichka
    Participant

Yulichka
    Participant

Zaven1
    Participant

Hello there i try to connect since this morning but i can’t connect, does AChat have a maintenance ?

SmoothEbony
    Participant

Same here i cannot log in !!!!!

Zaven1
    Participant

is good worked again !

Vaughan

Hey Zaven, Good to see you again here. Welcome Back.

Hi SmoothEbony, Welcome to Forum.

Achat have been working on the Achat Game and Achat Next crashing and log in issues, members have been experiencing.
    Hopefully all should be resolved now.
    If not, I hope members will let us know here and report the problems to Achat Support.

SureShot
    Participant

for about 3 hours now, every time I try to log in I get stuck on “logging in… Please wait!”. I’ve left it waiting for up to 20 minutes at one point. Verified files via steam, uninstalled and reinstalled game, still experiencing the issue.

Attila_85
    Participant

The same as SureShot’s problem. I was logged in and suddenly booted from the game. When I tried log back in, I was stuck on “logging in…Please wait.” What is going on?

Zuzannah
    Participant

All good over here (U.K). No problems logging in and client is stable as people are in the Meeting Places.

Not much help I know. But, quite a few people are logged in now.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.