Skip to content

Game Idea. Erection fix for Shemales and Males so lower sex clothes can be warn.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Erection fix for Shemales and Males so lower sex clothes can be warn.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Game Idea. Erection fix for Shemales & Males so lower sex clothes can be warn.

Inspired by another topic here Upgrades and newly added features – New added clothes to shop. Post pics & reviews to help our members. – Page 5

New added clothes to shop. Post pics & reviews to help our members.

It would be great if Shemales and Males could have the option to control their erections with a button or slider, from Soft (No Erection) to Semi Lob and then to full erection.

At the moment the erections stop sex clothing being worn unlike the women.

It would be great to take my lady or to push her to her knees to blow me with my trousers undone rather than off.

It would be a great add to the game which I think would also fire the imaginations of our clothes and pose designers.

Adelaid
    Participant

I remember that, back in 2021, when devs was about to introduce the chastity cage, one of them answered telling me that they would have put as available not only the cage itself, but also a limp dick option for sissies. Several months have passed, lotta new things have been implemented in the game and i suppose they forgot the second sissy sessuality option, but, because of lotta new clothes being creted these days, i suppose it’s time to insert thia possibility in the game. What can we do to persuade developers?

Zuzannah
    Participant

The erection fix would be good too but an option on screen to change it from limp to erect.

Maybe also a fix so that T-girls can wear dresses as a sex outfit and it stays on, last time I looked it didn’t.

Vaughan

Thanks for your input.

I have forwarded this suggestion to Achat and asked if it is possible to get an erection slider for control over erections and also if Shemalea and Males can have the option of wearing sex clothes during sex which would include dresses and opened trousers.

It will after all be in their interest as it will double the sales… we will have to buy clothes in the street clothes and sex clothes variants.

As always, when I get an answer… I will post it here.

Vaughan

Achat have replied today 8/5/22

Hi,
    we are afraid the erection slider is not as simple as it sounds.
    Wow do you mean the sex in dresses? Would the penis simply come through the cloth?
    Regards,
    AChat support

I have answered them as below :

Hi,
    Thank you for replying.

The Females can currently have sex with sex clothes on.
    Our Member creators are doing a wonderful job creating clothes for such an occasion. The sex clothes are hitched up and tits out
    You may want to consider selling the clothes… paired up as sex clothes (exposed) and street clothes (normal dress) or
    identified as sex clothes or street clothes if sold separately.

Here is an example of wearing a dress in both versions – street clothes and sex clothes with an MF couple… the clothes in question is the red dress.

However as you can see the male cannot keep his lower clothes on… the clothes creators would most likely create sex clothes trousers, with them loose and open for the cock, even partially showing the male butt… you could even do sex clothed versions for the street clothes already created.

Some of the member creators are already doing their clothes in street and sex versions for those urgent fuck moments.

The Shemale is not able to keep her dress on at all in sex clothes, like the female.

The red dress in the pic above stays on for the female but disappears completely for the shemale… can this be corrected?
    Many members want to wear sex clothes.
    I presume its the issue with the cock being hard.

Maybe some poses, like the S pole dancer and the foot massages could have a soft cock version so sex clothes could be worn and identified as such on the pose… lower clothes can – no erection / cant with erection …be worn etc..

I’m hoping this issue can be overcome.. the shemales in particular want to wear sex clothes in poses.

On a side issue… I have also been asked for shemale pubic hairs and a cage cock for the males.. Are these able to be created without too much trouble?

Thanks again for your reply.
    I hope I have explained it well enough

Vaughan
    Forum Moderator.

When I get an answer I will of course update this topic.

Zuzannah
    Participant

If the only option is to have the erection through clothes, then, in my opinion leave it as it is. It would look pretty ghastly I reckon. You only have to look at Wishes Latex catsuit for example, not saying Wish’s Catsuit is bad, it isn’t, it’s the best latex catsuit on here imo. That look you can get away with but with dresses, no. It would have to be ones designed so that no material would be anywhere near the erection.

bree90
    Participant

I am always amazed by the responses of the support. They never seem to understand anything that is asked of them and always answer with questions. I wonder if they know English, if they know the existence of Google Tranlslator or if they deliberately make fun of us.
    Never an answer that is comprehensive or that clarifies a topic.
    Meanwhile, I’ve been waiting for answers for weeks and some solicited 3 times.
    I am more and more convinced of not giving my contribution to this game anymore, unfortunately to the detriment of the users.
    After the last 6 dresses sent and if there are no tangible changes and effective support this game may even die for me.
    I can’t find any more justifications for their way of managing the platform and the update is not a plausible excuse since they are also very late.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Oh bree. I understand. I can’t tell you how many times I have DESPERATELY written to them requesting support and received not a whisper in response. I do pray you continue in game (We, the innocent adore you and your work), but I cannot disagree with your assessment.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Bree, you are going through the same experience as other designers before went through.

They considered leaving and unfortunately, they left. So, I understand all to well what you are going through. But, please stay a while longer.

In the old support form, they ask us to use English. In the new one, they don’t.

I’ve just done a search and apparently according to Hypestat.com they have servers in Bowie, Maryland, 20721, United States.

They also give you an I.P address which when searched (Resolves to this Address) is in Houston, Texas. . So, you would think English is their first Language.

But, it also says “Funnyadultgamesplay.com is mostly visited by people located in Russian Federation, Iraq.”

Another site has just gave a different I.P address as New York, U.S. But, I might be getting a little to nosey about this so, I’m going to stop right now and say sorry for been nosey.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.