Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

The forums › Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… › Forum Game: The next one posting….

Viewing 15 posts - 4,831 through 4,845 (of 7,231 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #120093
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

      Cold weather is nice  here to hot all year change is good.

      Next one maybe the warm soft Kitty Maron

      25b0feb6-87bf-4509-9849-e93d775568a2.jpg

      #120094
      leighdeexxx
      Participant

        sorry Roxxy, its not Maron, but me Leigh with a stuffy head and sore throat lol

        next one up will have a cure for my blasted cold. (and thank you in advance  ;D )

        #120095
        Covems
        Participant
          I'll take up that challenge
          The Covems Cures for a Cold

          First option

          Ingredients:
          1 –  half pint of Jack Daniels Whiskey
          3 – blankets
          1 – quiet place to sleep

          Directions:
          Drink all the whiskey in a period of 1 1/2 hours.  Get to sleepy place and cover with all 3 blankets.  Sleep off the whiskey while sweating out the cold.

          Second option

          Recommended:
          Doctor Covems' Meat Injection ~
          It's good for Colds, Moles, and what ails ya.

          Next to post will be Misdevious

          #120096
          Misdevious
          Participant

            oh I couldn't let you down!

            My colds are finally all gone, but I do have another ailment, which I don't think JD will work for.

            Next is going to be Bear, sneaking in before work.

            #120097
            Lover
            Participant

              No, its Lover sneaking in during work.

              Next might be HB, also working

              #120098
              hentaiboy69
              Participant

                Yup, you win a cake, Lover!

                Next will Foxxy, justy a little in late

                #120099
                FoxyRoxxy
                Participant

                  Yup  its me I am up late but never is to late

                  next one  is ready for NEW YEARS Eve!  :D

                  #120100
                  Peeka
                  Participant

                    Ooh yeah!! :)

                    Gone to party all day and night from now on…

                    Wishing you all a Happy New year!!

                    Next one is already cooking… Lover? Foxy? Woody? BBee? Maron? Sexi?…

                    See y'all next year  ;)

                    #120101
                    FoxyRoxxy
                    Participant

                      It is me Peeka Wishing you a Blessed New Year Not Cooking
                      I am glad so many of my friends  love to cook I eat  ;D
                      But I am having a BQQ in New Years day

                      Next is sexilicious maybe for you sexi I am Blessing you
                      a Life aboundently in excellent health and prospirity filled with love and Joy …

                      #120102
                      Brandybee
                      Participant

                        Me, running through The Forum Village wishing all

                        A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

                        Next will be  Covems  starting a mad conga  …

                        #120103
                        Covems
                        Participant
                          conga-o.gif

                          I'll be your huckleberry

                          Next will to post will be Terri

                          #120105
                          Lover
                          Participant

                            Seems he still is sore 😮

                            Next one is waking up and noticing, it's already the 2nd day of the year ;)

                            #120106
                            AusWoody
                            Participant

                              GROAN …….  2nd day it's almost the 3rd here

                              I blaming Patchu, he is such a good barman.

                              heat and alcohol, surely the best  way to a hangover.

                              25001380250267_Im-not-hungover-Im-an-alcohol-poisoning-survivor.png

                              Next will be a teetotaler  LOL (not too loud) at my  discomfort …

                              #120107
                              jayc
                              Participant

                                Give's Woody a tall glass of Coca Cola with crushed ice and some aspirin.

                                Speaks in a low voice  “hey woody remember that time you had the stomach flu for 3 days?, don't you wish you felt that good? “

                                Dodges empty coke bottle thrown.  ;D

                                next up is another Woody hang over tormentor.

                                Hung-over-You.jpg

                                #120108
                                FoxyRoxxy
                                Participant

                                  no   

                                  next is  Sexi

                                Viewing 15 posts - 4,831 through 4,845 (of 7,231 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                The forum is now in read-only mode.

                                You can browse and read existing discussions and old posts.
                                Creating new topics and posting replies has been disabled.

                                The forums › Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… › Forum Game: The next one posting….