Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 2,555 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Yes, always 

Next one posting ,  is getting all their Christmas cards ready for posting on 1 Dec

Marilyn
    Participant

The Business Cards, yes, the personal ones, I don't send them by post.

Next one posting is feeling like dancing right now.

zoerink
    Participant

Not really… i will do tonight..

Next one think that Brandy is a Godess.

terric
    Participant

Yes!  Goddess of The Forum

next one wants to fuck in the shower today

zoerink
    Participant

YES!!!!

Next one… will see sports this weekend

hukk
    Participant

Oh definitely. Lets go Giants!

The next one posting has no idea who the Giants are..

zoerink
    Participant

Yes… sencond time youre right in 1 minute… lol

Next one know about Giants and have to explain.

hukk
    Participant

I owe it all to my magic crystal ball. 

Why, yes I do know of the Giants. They are an American football team that belongs in the NFL, playing within the NFC East Division. Their stadium resides in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

The next person to post is too legit to quit.

Pookie77
    Participant

The Jersey Giant is a breed of chicken which originated in the United States in the late 19th century. They were created by John and Thomas Black. The breed was created with the intent to replace the turkey as the kind of poultry used primarily for meat at that time. Named for their state of origin (New Jersey) and their large size, Jersey Giants are the largest chicken breed. Cocks average 13 lbs. and hens 11 lbs.

The Black Jersey Giant was pronounced a breed in 1922 by the American Standard of Perfection. They were produced by crossing Black Javas, Black Langshans, and Dark Brahmas. White Jersey Giants arrived many years later in the year 1947. Black Jersey Giants are on average a pound heavier than White Jersey Giants. For a time, they were raised as capons and as broilers by the meat industry. They grow much slower than today's more common meat birds, and are thus not widely used in the industry.

In Europe the breed fell out of favour to such an extent that they nearly became extinct, however in the mid 1980s a breeder in the UK, Sam Hay of Shropshire located the last surviving trio and decided to save them. He built up his stock but they were suffering the ill effects of inbreeding. He was very fortunate to find that Dutch chicken breeder Jaap Beekman had the last few Jersey Giants in The Netherlands. The two were able to share stock and reintroduce the breed to both countries. Within a few years Jersey Giants were regular winners at rare breed poultry shows.

Jersey Giants went extinct in Australia in the 1950s, only a few decades after they were introduced to that country.

Jersey Giants lay extra large brown to dark brown eggs, and lay fairly well for being a large breed. There is a newer color variation known as the Blue Jersey Giant. Jersey Giants are extremely friendly and are good with pets and people. The cocks are rarely aggressive

6montholdJG.jpg

Next one to post likes chickens

hukk
    Participant

That is one big cock in her hands.

The next one posting sees the innuendo in my previous sentence.

Marilyn
    Participant

Hmm… Where? 
    Part of this game is that you have to be honest… So have to say that I see the innuendo in your post.  :

Next one posting is thinking about shopping!

hukk
    Participant

I see what you did there Marilyn.

Yep, tis' the season. 

Next one posting won't care I hit 100 posts with this post. 

tangoracer
    Participant

Yeap 

Congrats on 100 hukk

Next to post has 1000 posts

Brandybee
    Participant

Yes and then some 

Congrats Hukk,  mwahhhhhhhhhhh

Next one posting has an infectious smile

tangoracer
    Participant

Yes

you know I have that

YAYYYYY 1000 up for me

Next to post is drinking a beer

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 2,555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.