Skip to content

GANGBANG

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat GANGBANG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    real_booty_X
    Participant

How amazing would it be to have a gangbang option? Two cocks in me while I suck two more I would love it so much!

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

now that is an awesome first post lol.
    welcome to forum real_booty_X

Lover
    Participant

Welcome real_booty_x,
    Atm its not possible to have more than 3 people in room, based on the programme.  Perhaps itll change when we get a big update of the programme. Hope you enjoy the game and our forum though.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello and welcome, real_booty_X!

As Lover worte, it's not now possible, but we know this option was in project, two years ago……lol! too bad we have no news for all this time!

hukk
    Participant

Most people usually post their first post in introduce yourself section. Not real_booty. She bursts in here like a boss and with a mission: to bring about Gangbang. I applaud you RB.

Alita
    Participant

;D i approve this idea

mrsexlover
    Participant

yeah, i like this, we want to have a party

Nat33
    Participant

I also want an orgy but with no more than 10 men and 10 women because the room are small !!!!

8) ;D 8)

DemonXXX
    Participant

… Atm its not possible to have more than 3 people in room, based on the programme.  …

It's possible. it is necessary to replace one male on toy only. For example my old message:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1309.msg25405.html#msg25405
    «MMMF – Alternative»

shelley_k
    Participant

i love the idea of groups with more than three people too. Like maybe there could be certain rooms with orgy parties or swinging parties going on, and members could just join by selecting a room like selecting a person in the current format. The rooms would show who is in it or how many people are in it if it’s a public room. There could be more private ones too that are password protected. That would be so much fun. ;D

Babydiva
    Participant

QUOTE: “i love the idea of groups with more than three people too. Like maybe there could be certain rooms with orgy parties or swinging parties going on, and members could just join by selecting a room like selecting a person in the current format. The rooms would show who is in it or how many people are in it if it’s a public room. There could be more private ones too that are password protected. That would be so much fun. ;D ”

YES

asia1973
    Participant

Yes would be nice to play there

Anatasia97

COUNT ME IN TOO>>> PLEASE!!!! 

Anatasia97

Oh yeah, Welcome to forums  Real_booty_x!!

fisher316
    Participant

count me  in too  ..  that will  only  make  play  lot  more  fun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.