Skip to content

Game Idea. Gender re-assignment for SHE-MALES. Cock on. Cock off action.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Gender re-assignment for SHE-MALES. Cock on. Cock off action.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Wouldn’t it be great if you could be a Female for a DAY. It would certainly surprise your lovers wouldn’t it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You mean you want to change your gender to asiple girl temporarely!?

Honestly talking, I don't see it as a grea tupate for the game……I don't know the others, but I don't want it! Just go and create a free account for some fun like that with your partner, if you really want it

Zuzannah
    Participant

OK.  But if you create another free account You look differently don't you.  I just thought it would be nice amongst She Males to this once in a while. To see what they looked like as a Full On Female.

Lover
    Participant

Yes, creating a new avi means having a new avi you could gift it and buy premium membership and some clothes, but of course it's all a question of money.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

But don't forget that only accounts who are or were premium even just one time can be gifted!

Lover
    Participant

HB is right, I have forgotten that they have changed it a while ago. Every member has to buy a membership before you can be gifted.

Zuzannah
    Participant

So is it a good idea? or shall I just forget it.  I suppose I could start a poll about it.

Lover
    Participant

If you want, you can add a poll here in this topic. My personal opinion is, not many will use it and it might be even harder to get it from A-Team

Brandybee
    Participant

I think its an interesting idea but also not very popular. 

Members can have a female avatar account to play out such a fantasy and buy the required items to clone their main account. As it means spending money, Achat would probably prefer this option too.

We do like ideas though  zuzannah, keep them coming. 

Anonymous

I can see how this would be nice for the S and their lovers to have. A solution I can see would be to start out as a S and then request a gender reassignment. It is a 1 time thing, once you go F you cant go back but it will let you RP your final stages of transformation. Somewhere there is a Dev growling, I can hear it from here    This does have a touch of realism. Once you commit to it the change is forever. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.