Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    yasonline
    Participant

Dear Devolopers,

I was very happy and get pretty times with general chat

Now im very bored, reaaly bored please i want general chat back

Also CHAT function on 3some scenes are not working too

anyway if there is no general chat or other chat options in soon, i can stop to renew my premium account and buying each all new things, there are many alternates, easy !

Best Regards
    Yasonline

sinnnn
    Participant

they removed it.  Damn and I just found out about it.  Maybe they are fixing some of the problems you guys  mentioned.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ah, but the question is. Are you still having the logging problems you were having before? When you, mentioned it most figured that it was because of the new chat implement. So now that it's removed did that fix the problem?

Janine Dee
    Participant

In the Problems running AChat thread it was mentioned that there were some big problems with people not getting on or getting kicked off, and the common thought was that the new chat implement was at the root of it. So it could be that they are working on a way to make it work without screwing up system performance too badly.

And I'm hoping they will be coming up with a way for users to crate private rooms, or even public ones we can theme with things like language specific titles.

tom
    Participant

Hi,

we are sorry, the general chat in this form was totally uncontrollable and more like a mess than something useful.

We will consider, how could the public chat be more useful.

tom

JennyT
    Participant

A mess in what way though?

It was having an impact on the server and causing the login issues?

Or was it more because there was no real control to the chat and the spamish posts were a problem?

Because if it's the latter, I think the good out weighed the bad there.  I know I met and spoke to a few folks I probably wouldn't have spoken to and vice versa.

But you did say it will come back in the future, I just hope that's really soon because it was sooooooo much fun. 

hahayhea
    Participant

i think it was a good thing…a person can be warned to not spam….and if they contimue…they can be ignored…more conventional games this is the case….

Garryz
    Participant

well saying it was a mess is not really an explanation, and we will add in the future is not really helpful that could be 2 years away lol.
    if its a technical mess then fine we have to wait for the unclear futre, but if its just coz of spam and no control your so wrong, we would rather have mess than no community at all. admin watchin and decideing its a mess is not the same as a player useing it, we made friends found lovers, had a good laugh and discussions in the few days we had it, even helped new ppl. so saying it was useless you are so wrong. and the people who did not like it can switch it off, so bringing it back would make everyone happy.

Bear
    Participant

I agree with Garryz, if it was technical then fine. But it seemed hardly enough time to make a community assessment.What I saw was an evolution of the interaction,…perhaps abused by some morons,.but hopefully their manners were enough for others to assess there worthiness as potential partners.

There were other channels available if people wanted to hold spamless chatting,…something the community failed to utilize.

sexyhotman
    Participant

hi all

me  too  want  this  gnaral  chat  and i  liked  it 

and i  want  friends

any  girl  like  to  chat with me i am  agree

saconuts
    Participant

same here !!! I Loved general chat, and want it back !!!

Unhealer
    Participant

…it was so much easier to see whos online… so much easier

Unhealer
    Participant

hopefully they just took it down to fix it for the next update

Unhealer
    Participant

@bobbler: Good because I got kicked out of like 6 guilds for swearing in guild chat

apollo13nut
    Participant

As some one that's been a member for 7 months BEFORE they introduced it, I'm GLAD it's gone…it's hard to see your private messages when general messages come on the SAME window and cause the thing to scroll….KEEP IT GONE TILL THEY FIGURE OUT A MULTI-BOX CHAT!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.