Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I agree TightFit74.

And to the comment from A-Team: Many didn't know the other rooms; I also believe they would have been used anywhen. But they have to remember the kiss-principle: Keep It Simple and Stupid.

Many useres (you notice it by the question they are asking) do not search for themselves. They also do not try or look around. They are just “taking” what is in front of their eyes.
    So, imho, it's not a miracle, the other rooms have been empty in the beginning.

Khasmia
    Participant

Dear Devolopers,

I was very happy and get pretty times with general chat

Now im very bored, reaaly bored please i want general chat back

Also CHAT function on 3some scenes are not working too

anyway if there is no general chat or other chat options in soon, i can stop to renew my premium account and buying each all new things, there are many alternates, easy !

Best Regards
    Yasonline

General chat will have any sense only when there will be possibility to mute/unmute spamers and flooders. In other way it will be association of poor gays who can to say “sex” only every 5 seconds. There was no way to talk with someone becouse these flooders. And i think it is very good that general chat not exist already.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi,

we are sorry, the general chat in this form was totally uncontrollable and more like a mess than something useful.

We will consider, how could the public chat be more useful.

tom

I was planning to do something special for my 1000'th post, but somehow something came in between. Since it has been 7 months since anything was said about general chat, I thought I'd bring up the subject again…lol Since it was the reason for me to become active on the forum. Though general chat is probably a forgotten thing and as far as I am concerned not really needed, just thought I'd bump the subject just for the fun of it…

Lover
    Participant

@ Tight:

CONGRATULATIONS………………..CONGRATULATIONS…………………..CONGRATULATIONS……………………….

I would invite you for your 1000th post, but you have the wrong sex

Go on my Dutch friend

Janine Dee
    Participant

Congrats on the 1k Tight.

Bear
    Participant

Gratz on a 1000 posts Tight

Adera
    Participant

Yes gratz Tight and a kiss. :-*

Before they where put work into a public chat again I think they should give the chat we have a real overhaul its quite cumbersome to use as it is now. Would be nice if they made it so that new invites come into  something like what we have now but when you decide to answer its put into a separate tab. I like tabbed chatting but if everything where put into new tabs at once there would be lots of tabs from all the corny pick up lines.

TightFit74
    Participant

Thanks guys. I do agree with Adera, just bumped the post because it was my start on the forum.
    Now that the dev-team is working on overhauling old(er) poses, it would be a good idea to make the chat we have now more user firendly. Suggestions in abundance on the forum.
    I do feel honored being amongst you guys You inspired me to both write, post and find new depths in the game. Though not very active at the moment, (except on forum), still the game has led me to meeting some amazing people that I hold in my heart.
    Thanks

alstott
    Participant

So sweet lil Adera you wanna join me in a private chat room? i put some music on and then…… ….oh i almost forgot harteliijk gefeliciteerd! for a thousand Tight, keep it on that way neighbor

TightFit74
    Participant

Just had a thought…
    They could improve the chat function in game, ánd add a general chat function on forum maybe? That way the game would not be influenced by chatter and people can still talk to eachother out of the game…

Adera
    Participant

It would be kinda nice with a public (well for the forum members) shoutbox or some other small chat on the forum.

@alstott: Are you just going to stand there or ask me for a dance?

alstott
    Participant

well i will do….take your hand and pull you in close….i hope you can handle big guys :

Adera
    Participant

As long as its not tooo big I think I'll be fine.

vikiblow
    Participant

please bring it back  :'(  :'(  :'(

Cats
    Participant

i dunno bout the general chat in achat wasnt here then  but i do kno it can be handy and it would take half of all the cold invites away

since u can meat in a room and just chat

now my idea was if u would create a room  where we could meet and just chat.

what bout some sort of swimming pool  setting.
    where u can lay in chairs, or hang in the pool.
    maybe a volleyball court what is automated when more ppl are on it it would play.
    a bar where u can sit on .. maybe half sunken in the pool  where u could drink and socialice the ones u see on vacation hotels where u sit in the pool on a stool.

and then have a few options:

throw drink in face ( to rude ppl )

invite for private chat .
    hug.
    kiss.
    tickle.
    and more of those basic stuff

maybe even swim or a dance place

hope it gave some idea's

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.