Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

well social room might be an interesting add, but the current setup does not open itself for much in the way of fluid movement, and any actions would create a rather choppy reload. But chat rooms like sitting at a round bar with others, a hot tub, maybe a balcony setting with a cluster of standing people drinks in hand for chat purposes would be interesting. Perhaps a themed setting, 3somes orientation, mm, ff, oriented rooms..controlled by a host with the ability to monitor the room and have right of booting the obnoxious. Then there are issues of the ignored function, wiil those on the list have the capacity to interact with another?

I liked the general chat thread when they experimented with it.  It would be nice to see a universal chat system reinstated. One of the problems had been the other channels they offered were hardly used. I think the experiment was cut off too soon. Perhaps Suzy can inform us of the why of the shut down, I am rather curious…

Keiko
    Participant

So it's nearly been a year since AChat removed the general chat feature? I am also curious about how much progress has been made to improve a public chat option. I do like the ideas for a sort-of interactive environment for the public chat but I'd simply settle with 1 big chat box if it meant I could talk with more than just 1 or 2 people at once. It would be so much easier to organize groups that way.

Adera
    Participant

It would be fun if I could chat with many here at the forum at the same time… though I can be a bit shameless at times.

I'd probably be relentless in trying to get Janine to show off her skills.

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.