Skip to content

Game Idea. Getting messages while in a room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Getting messages while in a room

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

i agree with sexilicious , its sad to receive a message when you are in room and to be forced to relog if we want have it immediately

Lover
    Participant

I'm bit torn. I understand sometimes it would be great to receive important messages while being in room, especially when you're just inside to talk with a friend, trying to escape silly chats and cold invites.
    But I also can read all the complains here if they activate a function like this and we get 99 messages while having a hot date…

The next point I'm very sure about… any changes in message-system will be for prem only – like the busy-button.

Reading new messages after leaving room is a wish I support. Though it doesn'tsolve the basic question of this thread.

Rukya
    Participant

About receiving messages while i am in room , i dont need it . I have better things to do when i'm in room that receive a message from someone saying hi 20 times in 2 minutes if i dont anwser 

Nat33
    Participant

About receiving messages while i am in room , i dont need it . I have better things to do when i'm in room that receive a message from someone saying hi 20 times in 2 minutes if i dont anwser 

I agree.
    Or a message like this:
    user: Wanna fuck?
    me: Yes, of course … come with us 

In addition, just thinking that the user in room with me read his messages…!!!  GRRRRrrrrr

Brandybee
    Participant

I chatted with Marinap  and  it seems the language barrier may have got in the way a little with this one , however it always makes for a healthy discussion to explore all  avenues  of an idea … that is after all how we share ideas to improve this wonderful game

She was thinking it would be a good idea that when in a room and a friend, lover or spouse comes online that a pop up just appears .. in a similer way to  yahoo messenger  just saying … ”  Marinap is online”  so you know.

Then on leaving the room ,  your messages flash to indicate you was messaged while in the room or showing  busy so you can pick it up straight away instead of logging in and out.

If this facility was created,  it would probably be a good idea  to have the ability to switch it off  too.  For example, if  you are actually on your date as arranged in a room with your spouse, I would not want to be disturbed by frequent friend messages popping up….  ” so&so is online, so&so is offline “

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmm…..message when i'm in room…….

honestly, i don't want to room with someone else if i had set a date with someone, i don't want to risk to miss my partner and ythis is way, when  i have a date, always refuse to room with others! I'm in for a date, not for fun and for looking at new people to meet!

Of course this stuff can be interessing cause you can always know who is online in that moment of your lists, but nothjing more…..i don't want to rush in room cause one of my loer is in….it's not right to do for yourself and for your prtner! on the other hand, you know you can go and meet you lover when you finish, of course…

not an easy decision, to establish if this feature is really necessary or not!

Cheya
    Participant

Hmm I was thinking of a different approach, what about an option to deactivate “Invites” or just Invites from free user, similar to the busy system or ignoring messages/invites from people which are not on your friendlist ?

Just my thoughts, not sure if it possible though and maybe later on like Brandy said implementing a feature like getting to see a notification when your friends come online!

Receiving messages while in a room is rather annoying, i fully agree on that, not something i would want to .

Of course the chat system needs improvement, thats out of the question, like Bear said for example … chat groups, serveral tabs and things like that.

Lover
    Participant

Brandy

I chatted with Marinap  and  it seems the language barrier may have got in the way a little with this one , however it always makes for a healthy discussion to explore all  avenues  of an idea … that is after all how we share ideas to improve this wonderful game

She was thinking it would be a good idea that when in a room and a friend, lover or spouse comes online that a pop up just appears .. in a similer way to  yahoo messenger  just saying … ”  Marinap is online”  so you know.

That's what I answered…

One idea could be a sign when people of your lists login – it was mentioned by kingdustin and can be read here
    Discussions about AChat/Share your creative ideas
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.30.html

But if you ask me, it has to be used like the busy-button, with the chance to set it active/not active.

At the moment the discussion is bit confusing…. marinap is obviously speaking about the situation, you and a friend are in room to chat without being flooded with cold invites and silly chats. She is NOT saying she wants these messages while having one…
    So there has to be the chance to set it, similar to busy button – “Message state on/off”

If it's possible at all, it might be another advantage of being prem.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm if you say that only premiums must have the option to have their message button flashing when they exit a room , its not a good idea . If there is someone in room that i want send a message , i'll apreciate if they have it after they exit the room and not after x days .

2 exemples :

1 – without the button flashing : I send the message ” I need to see you ” to someone in room (waiting for her) . After she leave the room , the button dont flash and then she dont see the message and logout

2 – with the button flashing : I send the same message to the same person when she is in room . After she leave the room , she see the button flashing and read my message , then check if i'm still free then take contact with me

i think that even free members must be able to do that

Lover
    Participant

I don't say that only prem must have it. I just believe (and know from experience) that such a function will only be for prem.
    Another way could be, free member just get 3 messages in room each day.

marinap
    Participant

Now I have to defend free users. Not all of them are… sorry for words “stupid young boys” sending cold invites. Most time on Achat I was free member and sometimes I was upset couse I have many problems with normal exsisting on chat. I started this discussion to create fair way to all users. Now I have a luck and Im Prem member, but truly I wonder if I can still use forum when I will lost this prem. But its another idea which I will tell later.

First of all most of You dont like idea to be informed that Your friend is waiting for You. I try to explain again my idea. I try to do it in points:
    1. Message – should be sent by person, not automaticly when person log on chat. So there is no possibility to get 2,3, or 50 msg. It should be only one chance to sent msg.
    2. Content of message – should be automatic for example “MRXYZ want to see You” or “MRXYZ is waiting for You”. Content of message CANT be individual cause some of people could write unnecessary poems 🙂
    3. Getting msg after room – all of You know that there is something wrong with system. Info about left msg should appear after leaving room not after “log out and on”

Some of You never agree with 2 first points cause You dont want to be disturb, but my idea appear when I was attacked by cold invites. We have to escape to room with my friend. And in the moment when we were in room our friend log on chat. We could speak in group, but we didnt know that she is online (…to some of You: Yes I use sometimes room just to talk, especially in group 🙂

🙂 …). So thats the reason of my idea.

You probably say: block free user, and You wont have problem anymore. So I ask: who tell that cold invites sent only free members?

Maybe there should be another use for busy-button: block all except friends/lovers/spouses from Your list?

Lover
    Participant

No one says only free user are idiots. It's not against free user or free members. But there has to be an advantage to be prem member – prem are keeping AChat alive.
    The busy button can only be used by prems, “cumming” is only possible for prems and i can give more examples…
    It's ok if you ask me.

1. Message – should be sent by person, not automaticly when person log on chat. So there is no possibility to get 2,3, or 50 msg. It should be only one chance to sent msg.

If you just get a message when a person of your lists login, you can be sure just to get ONE message and only from people who are in your list.
    If everybody can send you a message you will be flooded while in room – similar to cold invites.
    Perhaps it could be possible to say “only get messages from friend/lover/spouse” i don't know

2. Content of message – should be automatic for example “MRXYZ want to see You” or “MRXYZ is waiting for You”. Content of message CANT be individual cause some of people could write unnecessary poems Smiley

Agree if you don't get the login-message (point 1)

Point 3, i'm sure everyone agrees.

Maybe there should be another use for busy-button: block all except friends/lovers/spouses from Your list?

Yes, would be helpful. But there is also the danger, too many activate this function and new members don't have the chance to meet new people… and leave again.

marinap
    Participant

Maybe another function of Busy-button is not necessary… I think, I should train quick use of Ignore-button

😉 But I dont change my opinion about not getting msg after going out room. Im just lack of words about procedure with logging off and on… I will say like politician: “something should be done with it, and I agree with it . IT departament You have my blessing”.

;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

@marinap
    All of the points you make are good and I think, as I have suggested before, that the “busy” dialogue status should be identified as just that, as opposed to possibly being “in room”. They are not the same thing. Then, possibly, that state should cater for controlled receipt and sending of messages.

One “problem”, as I am sure you are aware, with a democratic forum is that, inevitably, any opinion you have will find people who disagree with it and you have to accept that, of course.

That is fine when you are discussing something like how to make a bird box but, in relation to a game like this, it is particularly difficult because everyone has their own moral, ethical, religious, social, etc. opinions not only with regard to the game itself but to love making, sexuality, relationships, etc. And, typically, they are more divergent than how to make a bird box.

I find it amusing that the game caters for multiple friends (err.. inevitably developed from some sexual relationship), lovers and even multiple spouses (let alone the “secret” versions that we never see), in other words there is a strong leaning towards what I would term casual sex, and yet the same people who support that by default, are vociferous against getting a message from an alternative partner while they are fucking. What is the difference between that and leaving your mobile phone on when you are making love in real life?

Bear
    Participant

Here again i think the chat function alone needs an upgrade. The ability to set up a private chat channel and continue it while dnd…and message your prospective partners to utilize that line would be extremely valuable.  The all or nothing function as it currently needs tweaking.

I don't think we need in room messaging, that mobile phone analogy was just perfect.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.