Skip to content

Owning. Getting REAL PISSED with the “owning” thing.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Owning. Getting REAL PISSED with the “owning” thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

This is starting to really piss me off. Why the fuck are there assholes here that feel the need to own EVERYONE (for a specific example, look at fighter’s list of friends, lovers, spouses).

I have had people put me on ignore for being the “owner”

One had the nerve to tell me that this game was build for a master/slave and any illusion to the contrary means i’m in the wrong place. The website has this listed as a dating service.

I am getting really pissed with people like fighter, triton32, and others that feel it necessary to own others.

Yes, I realize that this is how some people choose to “play the game” but when the fuck did it become their right to tell me to play it their way or leave?

Lover
    Participant

Keep cool apollo. I've said it before and I will keep on going to say that: If they put you on ignore-list it's their problem. Then they are not worth it to spend time with them.

Is Fighter the problem? I can't understand people here saying “Fighter (or any other person) owns me”.  They are having a problem. I don't care for Fighter and he doesn't care for me. Ready.

If there are people, trying to explain you this game smile and forgive them. You are upset now. Is this your wish?

Adera
    Participant

I've seen a few of those people, like fighter, checked how many spouses and lovers he had… more spouses than I have lovers. Makes me wonder though, they should be good in a room when they have all those girls be their “slaves”… but somehow I doubt that.

Chatted some with a woman who claimed to be some kind of pimp mistress. She told me she didn't want to play but right after saying that she told me she wanted an exclusive shemale lover. The words she used meant that I would only get to play with her as long as I was with her. I just laughed and told her no thanks, then she got all bitchy and angry saying stuff like “your loss”… pfft yeah right. The whole conversation was kinda surprising and amusing.

To me it seems like they have some kind of internal game of who can conquer and keep most people to themselves… well I'm not joining that.

TightFit74
    Participant

It is most definately a male competition thing. Someone said (sorry for not taking the time to look it up… Lover is very good at that ) that whoever spends most in the shop, gets first on the list. (@Bear maybe that's the order?).
    Second to that, I talked to a girl that she put that in her banner because she received gifts for it (no dimes and nickles) and by word of mouth, i heard more stories that they being paid.
    I haven't bothered to look on any of these users how many friends etc. they have,, if they really have this many, they'd have to be on here 24/7 to keep everyone satisfied. Seems pretty impossible to me.
    In my view they aren't even worth the time that I spent on this topic..

Anonymous

i don't like seeing guys who say they own girls either…or girls who say that they are owned by some guy. that is so demeaning…makes my skin crawl to think people can see themselves that way…as property. come to think of it, i had a pretty good argument with a girl one night about it…she said that she liked to be owned. and needless to say, after she had her say, she put me on ignore…like i really care  :

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, I am known enough for my actual D/s experience.

So one thing I learned is that a great many who like to call themselves Dominant do so to mask their own insecurities. There are plenty of names for them, but one of the more polite ones is embarrassments.

The fact that they respond so poorly is a clear sign to me. It could be one thing if they would simply say that they are playing the game how they and their partners  enjoy, but the fact they are aggressively trying to coerce others says plenty.

It makes me want to break out some of the other terms, but I've learned to give those wastes as little of my time or attention as possible. If anything the fact they raise their own flags with this “owning” makes them that much easier to avoid.

I do however want to expand on an idea. For some being “owned” to them means that they are treasured, valued, while it looks like the concept is being hideously abused here the core concept of the submissive being a treasure of the Dominant.

Well if you look back in Sinnnn and my theater post when we decided to become spouses… she didn't give me a ring. That's it being done right.

Ramrod29
    Participant

Wow you guys must really Hate me then. lol

Anonymous

you got that right…but i wouldn't call it hate…just despise

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno Ramrod, from what I know of you, you get it right.

apollo13nut
    Participant

I just wanted to vent. For an example, it's like religion….There are many out there and they all claim to be the only true one….I don't really care but I hate people telling me how and who to worship. So people saying the only way to play the game is to own or be owned piss me off.

As for the ignore stuff, I don't really care. If they feel that's the only way to play, then as said, they are not worth knowing. And as much as I would LOVE to suggest banning the practice, I know it won't happen….

Anyway, I figured this would be a good place to vent and see other people's thoughts on the issue.

Ramrod29
    Participant

you got that right…but i wouldn't call it hate…just despise

Awww I'm sorry Bobo look, I don't want you to despise me. I'm really a nice guy ask any one of my slaves. I'm a peach!

Anonymous

right…and you're a juvenile, resorting to calling me names

Ramrod29
    Participant

right…and you're a juvenile, resorting to calling me names

I thought it was a nickname. Very well I'm sorry bobbler. However in my defense your the one who said you despise me.

Anonymous

so…i didn't resort to name calling…said i despise you. and who here ever calls me bobo?

and…aren't you busy in a room right now?

Harley1956
    Participant

I dont condone the practice…… I just pretty much ignore it….

its as old as human nature itself…… remember…….. every name …. every profile……. has a person behind the keyboard…. and human nature being what it is…… there will be that sort of thing….

when I come on and look through the profiles……. for someone that seems interesting to talk to …… if I see “owned by so and so”……. or anything like that…… I just keep on going……. because I refuse to “ask permission” from some 3rd party……. but if thats how they want to play….. thats up to them….. but I dont have to…….. nor will I ……

its like being in a big room……… and eveyone at different tables playing …. lets say……. monopoly……. we have all played it and played by different rules……. and as long as you and your group stay at your table and play the way you want to…… thats fine……… just dont come over to my table and tell me how to play……. nor will I go to your table and tell you how to play……

dont misunderstand me…….. I really am against the owner thing…….. I think its demeaning to those that are “owned”………. and has to do with insecurities, ego and a power trip….. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.