Skip to content

Owning. Getting REAL PISSED with the “owning” thing.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Owning. Getting REAL PISSED with the “owning” thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Some are just collectors I believe  !!! Really cause I talked to a guy that has 280 friends and about 50 or more lovers ! I asked how the hell do you keep them all satdisfied he just said their not always on ! ……………or he does the best he can .  then ask if I collected  ! hahahahaha whoa DUDE  you don`t know me ! lol

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yes, but they are idiots. Whether collecting on here or seeking to scene with as many submissives as possible in real world.

I would never, could never defend those fools.

Anonymous

Owning really isn't for me at all.  I mean I have had a few spouse offers and I don't want a spouse either.  I don't think this game really builds the kinds of relationships that you need to call someone a spouse.  I know it's all in fun and this is virtual, but I think it gives some poeple the wrong idea.

islandsun
    Participant

I`m not defending just trying to understand ther need to do this ! Had  same crude DOM approached me again ! , told him get in line buddy ! Hey Mr. DOM  I`m flipping my middle finger at you ! ASSHOLE !

Bear
    Participant

Tough one to answer sunny,…some peeps may think long lists to represent popularity how good a lover they are, it can be an ego thing. I know someone who accepts any friend request..whether she knows them or not. As to the Dom…time for ignore button.

I hate the lover requests from those I have never shared time with though.

Figured the spousal declaration to represent the extraordinary partner,..In time Christy perhaps you'll stumble over someone you might click with. Yes a game,…but it's a way of acknowledging that special friendship…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Christina… have you seen Sinnnn and myself on here? We're spouses.  We don't have any big ideas, but we simply adore when we are able to spend time together, or even just respond to each other posts or send messages.

In her case simply listing her as a Lover or a Friend wouldn't feel sufficient.

Now she is my only Spouse, but there are those who also have a TON of those.

I however compare it to Facebook and such where people often measure their value by how many they have on those lists, even if they've talked with maybe 10% more then once.

For Sunny. Why do guys go out to the bar and try to score with a different woman each night? Why do I have to fend off diesel dykes who think femme=bitch?  I personally think it's a mental issue on their part, a hole in their heart/mind/soul that they are trying to fill with other people.

Whatever it is though it's a sadly common condition.

Anonymous

Im just worried about what may happen if you decide you don't wan that person as a “Spouse” anymore.  Do you get a virtual divorce?  It just seems to bring up questions that could be better answered if the category were renamed.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Much like if you remove someone from your friends or lovers list. Some will freak out and demand an explanation, while others will accept that if that's the feeling then that's the feeling. I see it more as a matter of the person rather then the title they happen to we wearing.

Adera
    Participant

Lol, “diesel dykes” I haven't that expression before, I wonder if they would be surprised if the apparent “bitch” had a dick. :

I have heard the expression “lipstick lesbian” though.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Think of diesel dyke as the exact opposite of a lipstick lesbian.

A close, equally annoying cousin of theirs is the lesbag. They actually look like the male douchebag, because the baggy clothing that is almost a prerequisite of douchbaggery hides most all of their female features while they try to tell me how much they appreciate mine.  :

It's why I don't go out as much as many my age do… I'd probably loose my faith in humanity if I spent too much time out in it. 

Adera
    Participant

I think I like lipstick lesbians more if I had to choose, didn't know about lesbags either.

I usually go out in regular clubs with my friends. I don't know of any alternate sexuality bars around here, guess this town is a bit too small.

sinnnn
    Participant

WOW, I'm learning new stuff each day with you guys and I thought I was close to being up to date.  lol

I have had ppl ask me why I ended the friendship and had no problem explaining.  Some understand and we are still friends, say hi whenever we see each other.  Others didn't get it and I don't care, because a friend would understand, would get it.  I have been removed from lists and all I did was send a message, “Hey noticed you said goodbye, but just so you know you can always say Hi, cause once a friend always a friend no matter if your on the list or not.  ”  and they always greet me.

Now had a two spouses before my Sweety and we were more best friends.  I had them on my spouse cause they are the first ppl I wanted to say Hi to and see what was up, trying to look for their names threw my friends list(when I had a long list) was a major pain. 
    Now only Janine is on my list and I won't be adding anyone else, because she is a lil bit more. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
    But if she ever would end it, I would respect that.  Just hope she would keep me as a friend.  Sometimes you have to do what you have to do, even if you fear what will happen.
    PS.  I don't see spouse as owning.  I don't own her and I don't want to.  She looks beautiful flying free.
    Some ppl just NEED to own and have more, think its a insecure issue if you ask me.

Adera
    Participant

You two are so sweet, makes me smile reading yours words about each other.

Janine Dee
    Participant

You're stuck with me.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

As far the rest of the topic… it seems a natural part of fun that some jack ass will eventually come along and try to take it too far, but that's their fault not the thing they are taking too far.

Bear
    Participant

wow,…beautiful sinnnn…

honestly don't understand multiple active spouses,…figured it should be reserved for those who are head and shoulders above the rest.

Part of this discussion,…ponders,….what of the issues of the “secret” society of the lists

We haven't spoken of these viewpoints in months,..much new blood here…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.