Skip to content

Getups from GaGaLand

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Getups from GaGaLand

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant
    SpearsSpark01_zps27b28c30.jpg

My first crack at texture design.  Inspired by a dream and influenced by the outfit that Britney Spears wore in her “Toxic” video.  A little sparkly thing that is yet untitled.

There's still a few adjustments I would like to attempt, perhaps some hems along the openings.  I also want to experiment with the height maps for this.  I would appreciate any and all feedback, hints and tricks.  Thank you.

Nat33
    Participant

WoW, this is really well done.
    Congratulations Covems, really very good work 

Brandybee
    Participant

Covems, I love your talent.    You are a whiz so unable to give any advice  on the techno side, but personally,  I like my bits covered in public, except on pantiless Friday of course .. then I sacrifice for the cause.

For some reason with you, I am always waiting for the punchline…

Anyway, if you are serious on becoming a designer –  Fabulous, I will have another boutique to look around.  Keep them coming.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well well well…….Covems, you are tring to make our girls shine! well done!

Stone
    Participant

Congratulations on your new venture.  As always, your unique ideas take my breath away. They are always interesting and  intriguing.

ItsAmy123
    Participant

I love it! *Claps hands excitedly*

I can totally envision myself giving you a hot lap dance with that on  :

Great job babe, can't wait to see what else you come up with  :-*

Anonymous

Very, very nice but then always the creative genius; inspired and inspiring.

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm …. Nice first shot , but not my style

Lover
    Participant

Very sexy design cove. If this could be used for pole dance, it would be perfect… though i know it's not possible.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's….

Covems, I'm also waiting for the punchline.    I'm liking this design of yours, and I know it would sell. 

You know I love you… if you could do something with Boudoir Shoes, I'd love you even more.  lol  I'm thinking of something like this: 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Covems
    Participant

Okay Pafe… I took a shot at the boudoir shoes.  The shoe maps are limited,as they don't allow for adding height.  So what that does is make fur look flat… these were supposed to look fuzzy.  So what I did was quickly add a bow to some gold shoes.  It needs more attention to the details, but let me know if this would be an acceptable Boudoir Shoe.

I know the colors should be better… this is just the first prototype… as long as it is acceptable to you.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

That's the idea Covems!!  I love you!!  Only the bow should be a bit bigger.  Boudoir shoes are usually a little flatter in the heel, but since I've never seen any AChat shoes with lower heels, it is probably not possible to do.  But I do love this concept with the bow.  Make them, make them, make them!!!  …lol…    I have several pairs in my closet that have bows on them and some that have jewels, so that would be a possibility, too.  I'll e-mail you a couple of pictures of what I mean.

Pafe

Covems
    Participant

Pafe… check this out.  I managed to make the top portion look kinda fuzzy… and in Pink… as you asked.   More like carpeting than fur… enlarged the bow… and stuck one on the back of each shoe… heheh

As long as I'm on the right track, I'll keep plugging along… only… I don't know what to do with them once they're finished.  Does AChat contact me … or do I need to submit them somehow?  I just dunno.

P.S.  those are the smallest adult toes I've ever seen

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Covems!!!  OMG!!!  I WANT THEM!!!!  I love them, Covems, and I would definitely buy them… and the little bow in the back is adorable.  Not to seem pushy… lol …but now I want more colors.

As far as what you do with them when they're finished, I can't help you there.  Didn't you read the instructions?

Pafe

P.S.  Never mind about my toes.

mooncalf
    Participant

As far as what you do with them when they're finished, I can't help you there.  Didn't you read the instructions?

Pafe…. he's a man.  They don't read instructions.

Nice work Cove.  I like the sparkly… are you going to make that in different colors?  And with the shoes, you know what cowboy boots look like… get crackin'. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.