Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Gift minimum of 100a$

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Tight, that might be a bit too public… if its not after work hours that is.

Ahaha Bear, does that include helping the boss relax when he gets agitated… for various reasons?

Bear
    Participant

hmmm… well I would expect some help relieving the load on my desk.

Your fondness for short skirts raise more than an eyebrow.. 

Adera
    Participant

I have to be careful, my stocking tops might show when I bend.

islandsun
    Participant

when Harley was his at work also under his desk !

hehehehee when he was sitting w a boring person across his desk > ui was so bad> he vowed he was so going to spank me > pout then he was gone !

hey thats life in cyber !

TightFit74
    Participant

Adera, caught in that cubical doing something naughty would mean getting fired instantly.. I haven't met the woman I would risk that for.. yet.. I have made love to a girl when I was a chef, on my worktop after all the guests had gone…

Adera
    Participant

Yes Tight, sex at work would have their implications… but we can roleplay it fine.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, dunno if 100 A$ like a minimum amount can be toomuch or the right price to prevent hookers…….anyway, the only best thingh peoples can do is to ignore them
    I don't wanna do the name, but a girl give me a condition if i wan to be her slave: act like a hooker and give her half of the A$ i receive from other users…..i had regret it…i mean, i don't like to do it for myself, how can i do it for someone else!? the only gift i had was from my wife , to buy our wedding ring and this make me really happy!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh the A$100 minimum won't out and out stop them, BUT it can mess them up quite a bit. So they are genuinely inconvenienced while no one else really is. I think that's why it was done, and why most of the population is cool with it.

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe… mess with the whores.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Keiko
    Participant

Not sure what prices the prostitutes are offering their services for but if it'll help make people second-guess buying what they don't believe is worth a minimum of 100A$, then I see no downside. Like it was said before, 100 won't get you much by itself so if most gifts are expected to be used to help buy an outfit or pose, then 100A$ minimum should only affect the girls who are trying to accumulate their wealth a little at a time.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

maybe…..or maybe they are going to be more active. let's see what happend

Keiko
    Participant

They'll have to work alot harder for it. and “work” is something they don't like to do, tehehe.  :

Isabelly
    Participant

You should be able to choose a specific amount of A$, even if it's less than 100 A$ it should be appreciated!

I don't know if it's fixed because I've never gifted someone with money, only with love.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Here we are not so much talking about gifting as gifts, but the gifting as paying for sexual favors gifting.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.