Skip to content

Gifts to men from shemales , females and men should be enabled. It is now!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Gifts to men from shemales , females and men should be enabled. It is now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    coolrick30
    Participant

I believe women and shemales would like to be enabled to gift men .
    an other ting i would like in all poses is that you could change action in anyposes without loosing what’s already going on
    example : while you’re kissiing you could caresse the breast and fuck at the same time
    : enable the kissing to anyaction that it’s posible in real life
    : enable the action to go from one to an other without having an other action in between
    have all the poses available for men & women available for other mixes

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nice to see you in forum, RicK!

We are asking it for long time and we had propose several solution. One of this is to creat a gift shop and to stop using A$ for gift. Any suggestion are wellcome!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'll second the welcome to the forum. I will say that when making recommendations to the development team avoid “any” concepts because “any” is hard to code. More detail is always better.

NewGurl
    Participant

I second the notion that males should be allowed to receive gifts.  First Gay lovers should be able to send gifts to each other and they cant.

The main reason to allow gifts for males is that it encourages males to set up female accounts so they can receive gifts. I have found this out a couple of times myself in the short time I have been here. I realize this is a fantasy site and you can set up what ever kind of account you want. But if males were on an equal playing ground,as far as gifts go, there would be less cross-orientation.  (dont know if thats a word, but)

NewGurl
    Participant

yeah, I should be able to send gifts to whomever I bleedin' well want.  There's no reason for the 'forced' prostitution of men to women only.  And yes, men should be able to buy sexy things or hell, just flowers (HELLO!) for their lover. 

Seriously, so many obvious things.

Well put and I agree 100%    We should be free to love whomever we choose!

bluedenim
    Participant

yeah, I should be able to send gifts to whomever I bleedin' well want.  There's no reason for the 'forced' prostitution of men to women only.  And yes, men should be able to buy sexy things or hell, just flowers (HELLO!) for their lover. 

Seriously, so many obvious things.

Couldn't females send flowers to females too? and shemales to shemales  etc.? Just because one likes members of ones own sex does not preclude one from being romantic, well it shouldn't anyway.

Zinah
    Participant

I wasn't trying to be so literal, rather I meant that everyone should be able to send gifts to any frellin person they want, regardless of what their personal tag says.  I meant for it to be implied, not taken as a limit or only men to men. 

bluedenim
    Participant

I wasn’t trying to be so literal, rather I meant that everyone should be able to send gifts to any frellin person they want, regardless of what their personal tag says. I meant for it to be implied, not taken as a limit or only men to men.

Sorry Zinah, Jeez do I really come acroos as pedantic? at 19 ff sake?
    No wonder I get spanked so much!

😉

NewGurl
    Participant

I agree as to what is listed on another topic. A$ gifts should be stopped altogether. All it does is promote prostitution.  It should be gifts we can buy, flowers candy teddy bears things like that, not maney.

bluedenim
    Participant

I agree as to what is listed on another topic. A$ gifts should be stopped altogether. All it does is promote prostitution.  It should be gifts we can buy, flowers candy teddy bears things like that, not money.

You gonna buy me a teddy bear Sweetheart??

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww *wipes tear from corner of eye*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Blue, is this one big enough for you!? yes, i hope!

bluedenim
    Participant

Thankyou HB XXXXXXXX

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A pleasure! hope you have a room only for him in your house!

;D

prias
    Participant

It's an old topic in here. It's true that gifting males will help to limit the number of girl profiles owned by men (it's not that I'm against that starting from the point the guy plays well but most often the way they play girls just stinks), it will be fairer and it will allow girls to gift their partner in another way than just lay with them. Moreover, if some girls have the prostitution fantasy, some have the gigolo fantasy too.

bluedenim
    Participant

A pleasure! hope you have a room only for him in your house!

;D

HB=Harrods Bear lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.