Skip to content

Gifts to men from shemales , females and men should be enabled. It is now!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Gifts to men from shemales , females and men should be enabled. It is now!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    kev61
    Participant

gifting from any sex to any sex should no must be allowed . after all it hapens in real life so it should be reflected in Achat .I could see it cutting down on the numbers of female charactors almost demand Acoin before they will room with anybody . yes i know that people sell themselves in real life . allowing people to sell themselves here is therefore a must .

West69
    Participant

gifting from any sex to any sex should no must be allowed . after all it hapens in real life so it should be reflected in Achat .I could see it cutting down on the numbers of female charactors almost demand Acoin before they will room with anybody . yes i know that people sell themselves in real life . allowing people to sell themselves here is therefore a must .

Following your premise to its' logical conclusion, in real life some “johns” MURDER their prostitute after they brutally use them. I submit that some aspects of real life are undesirable in a “fantasy” game.

kev61
    Participant

yes some aspects of real life are undesirble  in a “fantasy” game but not all 
    i could go on about what ive seen done etc but a “fantasy” game is not the right place for it
    if somebody asks about my past i do tell some . but the are things that ive lived through that i could never share wiith anybody
    yes in real life there are many “johns” that have MURDERED there prostitute and they should face FULL justice ” they RARELY do “
    i beleave that players af a “fantasy” should have the choice between gift or no gift
    i may be wrong to think that allowing some parts of real life into a “fantasy” is wrong . but id like to think that senseable adults should have at least some freedom to choose

mcgeeb
    Participant

I see several view points and I doubt there is a good answer 

The best room visits in my opinion and experience are the ones not requiring $

I enjoying giving $ or gifts when the time comes when I can surprise someone.  I think its fun to surprise someone with a gift when they are NOT expecting it.  Sometimes it shouldn't even be called a gift on Achat.  It's more like payment for room. 

I understand why its like this though. 

The only solution I found was to be patient.  I signed up for a year. 

Now if they only made boudoir shoes.  hmm. 

West69
    Participant

yes some aspects of real life are undesirble  in a “fantasy” game but not all 
    i could go on about what ive seen done etc but a “fantasy” game is not the right place for it
    if somebody asks about my past i do tell some . but the are things that ive lived through that i could never share wiith anybody
    yes in real life there are many “johns” that have MURDERED there prostitute and they should face FULL justice ” they RARELY do “
    i beleave that players af a “fantasy” should have the choice between gift or no gift
    i may be wrong to think that allowing some parts of real life into a “fantasy” is wrong . but id like to think that senseable adults should have at least some freedom to choose

Just to clarify: I took no issue with your premise that everyone should be allowed to gift.
    I also take no issue that adults have the right to make a decision to sell themselves, despite my personal opinion that it is degrading. My admonition was restricted to your logic, i.e.”it happens in real life, ergo it must happen on AChat.” This is fallacious and ill-considered. Although your points may  be valid, is does not follow that they would be  supported by an illogical argumentation of reasoning.

kev61
    Participant

i work for a living i therefore sell myself to my employer.
    ie :- i do a weeks work and i receive payment for having done the work
    is this selling myself YES does anybody complain NO
    as for selling in a “fantasy ” game all i am saying is that all players should either be allowed or all players should not be allowed
    all i ask is for the same rule to apply to all
    there have been times that i would have liked to gift a male . but i could not

mcgeeb
    Participant

Hiya's…

Oooooo McGeeb… What a great thought!!  Ones like these:

OOOOPPPPPPSSSS!!!!  TOO MUCH SPAM
       I think I love you.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

If I could I would.  I see they are teasing us with the ability to make things on Achat. 

Rukya
    Participant

stop to put these shoes everywere pls i saw them so many times that i will never buy them . Too much spam kill the spam

in france we have an expression that i will try to translate : The shortest jokes are the best

Pafe
    Participant

ouch

Adera
    Participant

But but but… those shoes are like, perfect for so many outfits, I'd definitely buy them.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Geeez! are we gaonna have a cat fight between to school tough soon! 

West69
    Participant

Geeez! are we gaonna have a cat fight between to school tough soon! 

How about a compromise to prevent fighting? ;)You can only wear them when you are on the trapeze, or so I can see them reflected in the mirror above the bed. 😮

bluedenim
    Participant

Have to Agree with Rukya on this one.

Rukya
    Participant

Hiya's…

Oooooo McGeeb… What a great thought!!  Ones like these:

OOOOPPPPPPSSSS!!!!  TOO MUCH SPAM
       I think I love you.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

If I could I would.  I see they are teasing us with the ability to make things on Achat. 

why when we ask politely something there is always someone who try to insult or mock or make you understand that for him/her youre some shit ?

Adera
    Participant

Are you talking about yourself Rukya? Because you're the one insulting people right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.