Skip to content

Giggles. GIGGLES CORNER

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Giggles. GIGGLES CORNER

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Giggles
    Participant

Hello ACHATTERS!!!!! You may or may not know me….I am Giggles…I have been here since February 2019. I would like to extend to you all that if you are having any issues with a person or persons….or you just need a friendly ear to listen to you…..I am here….my mission here….as with my last site….is to spread love and harmony….and stop the bullying…and stop the madness some have caused here recently. I see more and more flee to another site….and whats funny is….they are bringing THAT site’s drama…here! why? do you take the ACHAT drama there? WE HAVE ENOUGH DRAMA HERE….WITH FAKE DEATHS …FAKE GENDERS……CREATING MULTIPLE ALTS TO DECEIVE OTHERS…AND OTHER STUFF…..PLEASE KEEP THAT DRAMA THERE! ***************************** IF YOU NEED AN EAR TO LISTEN OR A SHOULDER TO CRY ON….FIND ME…I AM HERE….And please be aware…..I am not looking to get laid or anything…I have a wonderful “marriage” here and he is my RL BF too…so..I AM GOOD

🙂 🙂 GIGGLE.!!!! LETS SPREAD LOVE AND NOT DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Rick_Fillya
    Participant

Hello Achatters…. If you are reading this and you don't already know Giggles is the most kind generous and authentic person you will ever meet.  I should know… I am her husband   This post and her reaching out is a genuine attempt to help any in need.  I know she will not betray your trust or anything you tell her in confidence.  Also please be respectful of her as well as our relationship. 

Beckyxox
    Participant

Giggles who is one of achats' more gifted players, has a beautiful new song out on Youtube : Landslide… https://youtu.be/nGMNtCt26HM

Looking for peace… just add this to your playlist… I have a dance club on 3D and we added it to our playlist… have your baby in your arms when you play it… kiss Becky

Giggles
    Participant

My sweet sweet Becky……thank you so much for your post…..you are too kind…..I sang that song for my music class from my sophmore year in University…..hope you enjoy…again….thank you Becky

Corina_33
    Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS GIGGLES!!!  KISSSESSS  AND HUUUGS MY SWEET FRIEND!! MUAAAAAHHHHH!!! :-* :-* :-*

Giggles
    Participant

Thank you so much my sweet Corina…..always in my heart!!!

Giggles
    Participant

HAPPY NEW YEAR!   HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED AND MAGICAL NEW YEAR!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL….HAVE A BLESSED AND MAGICAL NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!![/font]pt]

Vaughan

[img]https://i.giphy.com/media/emSZxN5oyMWMo/giphy.webp[/img]

Giggles
    Participant

Vaughan…..thank you for your lovely post….HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Vaughan

Back at chya

il_570xN.838801761_jdsz.jpg

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/992ce80e55804c8d7962d45f88b20260/tenor.gif?itemid=9675080[/img]

Paddy1219
    Participant

Hi Giggles … Patrick here. I am a newish player.

Anyway, my question is how do you play this game without getting hurt or hurting others?

Thanks
    Patrick

cassianna
    Participant

Welcome Giggles!!!!

I read your topic message and we really need people like you here.  I had a lot bad experiences here with insane people. Thank you for join.

One thousand  Kissesssss for you

Giggles
    Participant

Hello Patrick…..you and I have already talked about this and this is a game and sometimes others forget there is a human on that keyboard… Be sincere….do not get into anything you are unsure of……If you are looking for love,…..it is possible…..Rick and I are proof of that..but if you are looking for a good time and no strings attached…..it is possible to…but just be honest with your partner on what your intentions are….I am always here for you Patrick…..you know that …..

Giggles
    Participant

Sweet Cassianna….thank you so much for your post…..I try and bring Harmony to where ever I am……if you need a shoulder or an ear…I am here…..big kisses to you!!!!!]

Paddy1219
    Participant

Thanks Giggles … great advice as always. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.