Skip to content

GLOVES

- Not logged in to forum -

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    bobbler

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but I would like to see gloves offered for the girls.  Different lengths, styles, fabrics…and they should be available both to wear with the street clothing and the sex clothing
    It would feel *sooooo* good to be stroked by a girl wearing a nice pair of cashmere gloves…mmmmmmm 

TightFit74
    Participant

Bobbler,
    I think your idea would be a great addition. It would also be great to be able awitching them while in the room. So you can feel the fabric of the glove as well as the warm touch of skin… Both tickle the imagination

Lover
    Participant

Nice gloves, possibly with a matching hat – nice imagination. Good idea bobbler! I would love to see my love with her long hair, a hat, gloves and a nice costume.

Bear
    Participant

mm, with Halloween coming here in the US will more costumes become available soon?

sinnnn
    Participant

Gloves? You guys are kinky.

I rather like the idea of leather gloves for the spanking. ;D ;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

There's also wearing gloves for fingering.

Adera
    Participant

Gloves would be nice, I want gloves in all colour now 😛

Anonymous

and i bet the first pair would be in red 

Adera
    Participant

Yes they would ;D.
    But I want some accessories too, like small red devil horns and a little devil tail 😛

Anonymous

right…since you're such a little devil 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Careful with the tails. When I was cosplaying on here for Sinnnn as a catgirl I made sure to note the tail was on a belt hanging down rather then the butt plug sexual costumes often use for tails, but then again I'm not a big fan of anal.

Adera
    Participant

Hmm butt plug tail. That idea I really like, then people could pull at it and make me really horny

:P. As you might have guessed I really like anal.

Lover
    Participant

As I am walking behind you, giving you a clap to your ass, I feel something sliding in… “Sorry, Adera.” At once I pull it out a bit 😀

TightFit74
    Participant

Lover, Adera, please get a room…lol
    As an addition it might be nice to get a doctor's uniform for the guys. Including examination gloves…

Adera
    Participant

Are you thinking about a cavity search Tight? 😛

Would be fun to visit a dirty doctor 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.