Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I'm wearing a black leather outfit so the black gloves matches with the rest. I wanted to wear one of the red dresses with the red gloves but it didn't really look right.

Bear
    Participant

I missed out on the xmas glove when I was gone,..hmm trying to think of anyone I have roomed with of of late wearing them since…

One thing I did notice was the colors seem off from the other clothes designed here.

Adera
    Participant

Yes, darker and more shiny than the leather clothes.

TightFit74
    Participant

I like them. also the idea that they got this of the forum. Does give a hint again that are reading and listening. To me an incentive to continue ranting/suggesting…lol

islandsun
    Participant

OOOOO Mystery lady in black ! Gloves nice touch !

Bear
    Participant

A friend slipped on the black ones with her darker outfit that had a sheen…they looked incredibly hot. The other colors I wonder about, not certain if there are clothing options available to match.

alstott
    Participant

i like it in all ways , cause it reminds me on a heavy-handed schoolmisstress i had Grrrrr

sz666
    Participant

I have nice red gloves, but cant wear them over the bodystockings. Would be much exciting so. Can you solve this problem please?
    Ty Suzy

Rukya
    Participant

it could be nice if there was some fishnet gloves too 

Rukya
    Participant

I want gloves

We , girls , have many , many clothes and really few assorted gloves , so i put this here to separate the gloves from the others clothes cause we really need some ;D

my first wish will be some “dentelle” (sorry i dont know the english word for this ) ones to fit some of my outfits 🙂

bluedenim
    Participant

Vampire gloves please! 🙂

prias
    Participant

@Rukya : dentelle ça se dit “lace”. Si tu sèches je te conseille http://www.wordreference.com/fr/ c’est à mon avis le meilleur dico franco anglais en ligne

so dear designers, our dear friend Rukya want some lace gloves!!! Have to say that it’ s a very good idea 🙂

christinak
    Participant

Latex medical gloves and thick surgical gloves please! ;D

chien_lubrik
    Participant

QUOTE: “Hello kinds peoples of the DreamWorld’s Forum Latex medical gloves and thick surgical gloves please! ;D

My !!! I don’t want to know how this will be for !! 😛 ( well in fact I know …. )

I did already post for Latex ( black latex, textured just like the outfit ) to match with our outfit.
    But I think that gloves may be part of the dresses and full set.
    So laces for lace dresses, but also with the different patterns ( like the stockings that have different laces patterns )

I am maybe wrong, but doing new gloves may only be a matter of texture. ( only the medical may be shorter )

Please accept my best humbly regards.

christinak
    Participant

Anytime you feel like it, I’d love to give you a personal demonstration of how I use them chien. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.