Skip to content

Good guys groups…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Good guys groups…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Just a bit of a statement…

There are a lot of guys here who want to only treat a woman right, like she's a queen to us.

We HATE the abuse, mistreatment, the idea of Rough sex, and the idea of Anal.

None of that is even remotely a wonderful, sensual, romantic, and loving, part of the sexual experience.

It's not worth us creating a group, but at least, you women, please take note. Not all guys are the same, we dont all want to just fuck you, and we dont all want the loose connection of just plain sex. Some of us want more. We want to let you know you matter… and that you actually do mean something to us.

And for all those guys here to just LOVE to mistreat and abuse and rape your women, if I could, I'd jail you all, even though this is just a game.
    Those of you guys who like YOUNG women, and encourage the younger players, thats the start of pedefelia. And all you fantasy rapists, this is how the real thing starts in your lives.

Wake up. Yes this is fantasy, but how many here want to act out your fantasy, regardless of how perverted it is? how many of you will?

Just some food for thought.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

trek, of course there are men who really care their partner and that's good, but……i think you are looking at the situation in a so strict point of view: i can't talk for my real experience (all here know how many experience i have  :'(), but if you really wanna make your partner happy and have a good bond, listen at her desire is an important point.

you can treat her like a queen, being romantic or buying roses, but if you don't listen at her desire and talk whit her if you don't share them, you will never build a good relationship. there are girls who enjoy and want rough or anal sex (can't deny it!) and if she is asking it to you, what did you gonna do!? refusing it so easly!? a good thing can be to talk of mutual desire before moving deeper in a relatonship, a real one or here on achat, it's the perfect way to know better your partner and understand if she is the right one.

and about young girl…….i can presume you are talking about under age, but teorycally it will be impossible here, so i can say i agree whit you on this, cause i really never had think (or had fantasies) about that and, honestly, i really don't like that.

There can be ton of point of you about your tougths, Trek……..and no one can say they are totally right or not. it's all about the relationship you live whit your partner and about what both of you like and dislike, so i can think will gonna collect lot of feeling and experience on this! let's see and wait!

Bear
    Participant

Well I am glad that Trek offered up his views and a reminder to many women that there are men who play here with such standards. No doubt there are women in search of such, turned off by similar perceptions of dominating play and casual attitudes towards sex.

I don't necessarily agree with your views of the dominating form of RP but the topic is well documented elsewhere.

I would appreciate that comments that follow explore the concept of romantic play…and bar themselves from any attack

HB your comments are directly on, that the truth of building a strong relationship is to set aside ones own attitudes and fully explore a woman's desires. Anal can be done in an erotic sensual form…and often many woman who are resistive to a man “taking” it… secretly find the experience exhilarating and exciting. They will offer it in the heat of passion to those they trust, and feel a deep bond with.  Such an offering should never be necessarily dismissed by attitudes,… but rather approached with the same sensuality that has created the binds in the first place.

Some can do without it period… so I applaud you Trek,… there are woman who surrender it never fully enjoying it… just thinking it is a necessity to building stronger bonds.

It is best said that does not need to be the case as Trek has pointed out. There are men out there with traditional honorable codes available for romantic attitudes.

TightFit74
    Participant

Thank you Trek, for stating your opinion and I share myself behind you and bear. There are men that come here because they want the most out of a relationshiop with a woman and who are prepared to invest in her.

Though I don't agree with you on the opinion on anal sex, I am fully behind you on the concept of romanticism in an environment as this. In the heat of passion, unexpected things can happen.. But from what I understand when talking to the women here, a lot fot hem complain about the rudeness, how they are aproached and treated and what is expected of them. There are however men that form a counter weight to that kind of behaviour. maybe not so easy to find in the endless stream of cold invites and rude chat requests, but they are there.

It takes to know the partner who you are with, to know what she wants, to be able to meet her desires and make her feel like Queen. Investing time and effort to find out what she likes is always rewarding. Both for her as well as you. And she might discover desires she did not know ezxisted. I know I have discovered sides of myself, I never knew or dreamt of having. Romantic play is for me the way to interact.

Lover
    Participant

Another worthwile topic Congrats Trek.

As my friends before I also don't agree with everything you said. But that doesn't mean you're wrong. You just have to accept that some men and women like other things then you do. It's ok, as both like the same!
    but I know there are women here, which like to be beaten, to get rough sex, having the fantasy… so HB is completely right when he says, listen to her desires.
    Even if some “just” wanna play it's ok. As long as both agree…

At least you hit the point when you say that there are many men who want to treat a woman right. Perhaps more girls would stay if they read this topic? I don't know, but I believe….

West69
    Participant

Just a bit of a statement…

There are a lot of guys here who want to only treat a woman right, like she's a queen to us.

We HATE the abuse, mistreatment, the idea of Rough sex, and the idea of Anal.

None of that is even remotely a wonderful, sensual, romantic, and loving, part of the sexual experience.

It's not worth us creating a group, but at least, you women, please take note. Not all guys are the same, we dont all want to just fuck you, and we dont all want the loose connection of just plain sex. Some of us want more. We want to let you know you matter… and that you actually do mean something to us.

Wake up. Yes this is fantasy, but how many here want to act out your fantasy, regardless of how perverted it is? how many of you will?

Just some food for thought.

I agree completely with Lover. The key to a rewarding experience is that it is consensual between adults. Also “treating a woman right” or ANY partner right involves responding to their desires and needs, EVEN though they may be a little more adventuresome than mine (or yours) personally.

Since no one else has been specific about what they disagree with, allow me the following concerns with your post. These are offered as simply my opinion and observations, and with due respect to Bear's request to avoid “attacks”. While I agree 100% with your encouragement of “Romanticism” and sensitivity to personal dignity, the tone of your remarks undercuts your goal. For me, the tone dances dangerously close to moral condescension and censorship of others' behavior. The use of “woman” to the exclusion of male and shemale sets the stage for this. Labeling anal as an unacceptable orifice continues along this line of thinking.

Now before you misinterpret my remarks as an attack, please do not be offended. I respect your opinion as it applies to yourself and your partners. It is simply my perception from the tone of your post that you do not return this similar tolerance to others with behaviors divergent from yours.

Thank you for your contribution to the Forum.

bluedenim
    Participant

What does anyone know of

AChat Black Studs?

Is it just a sad “club” of “Black” men with 10″ wieners (yea right!) or have we had a similar situation to this before of “procurement”?

On Topic, I like to be spanked and dominated. Not exclusively, it depends upon the partner, if they don't want to then we can make love without it, sex can be fun without S & M or even anal and where there is any kind of “rough” sex, it has to be consensual, even on a fantasy site. There is always the “exit room” button if you aren't happy with your situation and I really believe that people should be encouraged to express their dislikes/disapproval, it keeps the site safer and more enjoyable!

Thanks for letting me share.
    xx

Bear
    Participant

Yes a bit off topic but to answer your question  you have summed it up blu'… a group catering to creating a harem of woman fixated on the Big Black Cock (BBC) fantasy/fetish …

I look at it as a selective family grouping… fixated as you say on procurement of dedicated sexual servants. There have been families created here before… not along this line though.

Very tactfully pointed out West69,  and I think appropriate since Trekmanalpha did pose that question in his statement. TY

taztexan
    Participant

This seems to be summed up well. already..  Women, like men.. are all different and have their preferences in men and sexual partners. There are those looking for a daddy figure, someone who dominates them and yes even women who get highly aroused from abuse and more vulgar or even down right brutal acts. One has to be comfortable in the choices they make, all personalities are different as well as preferences.

Saying the men that abuse the women is wrong, well that may be our perception but their preference for arousal. It's not my cup of tea and I would have to stray way out of my comfort level to perform that for a partner or lover. Would I? Yes if it pleased and pleasured her.. the encounter doesn't have to be entirely for what she wants as long as she's a giver too and wants to fill the desires I'd need for pleasure..

Just my .02

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Yes we do know that not all guys are the same. But when we are speaking of our negative experiences it is important to note we have had them and it makes us just a little more cautious when dealing with someone new. Something that still happens regardless of sex.

I try when talking with someone new not to judge them by my past negative experiences but that doesn't mean the thought doesn't past through my head.

From my perspective it is more a minority that wrecks it for a majority. Much like racial stereotypes people can be very much sticking on the whole idea of the fact that people are that way but that is not true. Its only true to the point where are a stereotype is confirmed by the person.

It is not about just treating one person right but about treating all people right with respect they are all due (note how I have not said earned but due. This is because respect should be given at the start not gradually given like a miser)

All mis-treaters get what they deserve in the end and its usually the friend that is the good person that brings us back out of the depression related to it.

Its always important to treat the other person as a person first (that is how you should be treated) after all the thing that will happen will happen. So do not force it or try to force it. If it has merit it will occur.

Thank you Treky and everyone for the posts … its always good to have another perspective on a conversation/issue to work from.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

Well … some good men exists … really ???
    I think, of course !!! In fact my experience here in the Dreamworld ( that is not so long I may agree ) is not about the gender that make or not
    a kind person.
    Some men are nice ( or not ) , some women are rudes ( or not ) , and Shemen can be both …
    It is related to the gender ? or it is related to the cultural education, the reason why they are here, the relations they expected ..?

I feel that we are all very differents, more maybe than the usual panel of differences we may have during our life, because users here comes from all around the world, sometime hide their true self, or express bondless their lusts and frustration.

As many user here I mainly speack about respect for the living people that is behind the Avatar.

It is an hard task to meet for we have sometime such huge different cultures ans wishes. And sometime it lead to rudeness.

For me it is not also related for what we seek in the Dreamworld, some may look for gentle virtual sex, some for hard and regardless fuck, some want pictures or contacts on Skype … MSN … Some want to find a mate for real live …
    Would I Enjoy be treated like a Queen Mister Trekmanalpha : No, for that is very not what I need and seek for coming here.
    Some peoples may insult me, calling me “Creature” for I am Transgender : Yes it did happen. Is it rudeness … for sure it's a pity… but it is also the price, I think for having such differents peoples in the same world.

Also, we, peoples of the forum, are, I think, more involved into the Dreamworld's life and improving. So I think it is much more a part of our life than the Standard Free User that make no difference between a person and Robot Girl ( or Robot Boy I am not sexist  ) who just enter the Dreamworld for the “game fun” and don't even think some real other persons ( with feelings, pains and scars ) are interracting.
    So for us ( peoples of the forum ) the ourselves we put into the Dreamworld may be very different, very intimate, and … very painfull when treated without regards and with rudeness.
    So how we feel may be different from those who makes feel it.

I have sadly no solution.
    But gladly the Dreamworld have two options the Realworld may never have : “The Ignore” button of the Chat and the “Exit Room” button of the Room.
    After all this offer us the possibility to stop the rudeness quickly.
    I know than when hurt is done , it is too late. But also I agree Miss kittenlepurr that Friends may easely cure our sadness about been treated rudely.

Anyway, sadly enough I think also that the majority of peoples may be or become rude. And that is the minority who are kinds.
    For example, I think it is hard for free users or new comers to make nice contacts and that been rejected oftenly, they may feel angry and leaded to become rude because of this.

As Miss kittenlepurr I try not to judge anyone before, no matter the gender, no matter the Free or Premium. But I may say also that sometime it is hard. ( and so, when I feel I may no more, I usually switch to my second personality's Avatar to clean my mind about those pains ) .

Sorry if I bored you
    Please accept my best humbly regards

kittenlepurr
    Participant

honestly I feel a little insulted by your post chien_lubrik… mainly because it feels like your belittling mine and a few other peoples opinions.

I may be assuming tone here though. It just seems like it when you read your post a few times.

Lover
    Participant

Kitty. eve said

I know than when hurt is done , it is too late. But also I agree Miss kittenlepurr that Friends may easely cure our sadness about been treated rudely.

Anyway, sadly enough I think also that the majority of peoples may be or become rude. And that is the minority who are kinds.
    For example, I think it is hard for free users or new comers to make nice contacts and that been rejected oftenly, they may feel angry and leaded to become rude because of this.

As Miss kittenlepurr I try not to judge anyone before, no matter the gender, no matter the Free or Premium. But I may say also that sometime it is hard. ( and so, when I feel I may no more, I usually switch to my second personality's Avatar to clean my mind about those pains ) .

I can't see she wants to insult you and as far as I know her this was never her intention.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

like I said i may be mis-reading tone but it seemed like eve was insulting me when i first read what she wrote.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Hi peeps,

I'm normaly a good guy, but i get the most out of this dreamworld, if i can make the girl feel at home, if it's in her room or mine the lady always deserve's the atention she need.

Not that i'm a sub, but i like to listen and learn what she wants, and suggest my own kind of play as wel, so we normaly would be equels in a room. I don't mind giving a girl some rough sex if she want or good spanking from time to time, as some members here may know.

But if the lady's steps into a room with me because she only wants to chat, and dance and kiss for a while, i'm also in for that. Don't mind me though that i would let my hands wonder over your body to explore it while we dance or hug

I have been with other man in mmf action who treated the lady like she was some piece of shit and a fucking whore, i don't like that, especially when i noticed the girl did not like that kind of behaviour, so i told the man to give the lady the respect she deserves, he got angry about that and said all girls on here are fucking whore's, so the girl and i left the room and 1 on 1 to talk about the experience. She told me she was crying a little bit, and i just hold her and talk to her. We are all people with feelings you know.

And that's what i have to say about this subject. I was gonna leave a short message, turns out the subject did something to me and i leave my longest post yet.

btw, the girl and i do still see each other from time to time 

mrsexlover

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.