Skip to content

Grace’s Tale

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Grace’s Tale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

This is along the line of the one from the movie for those of who are not familiar or don't remember this movie this is how it goes.

You pick 5 random objects and make a story with them. In the movie it was best story wins but as this is not a contest, it is just for the enjoyment of everyone. Once the story is written please list 5 more objects for the next person to write a story. It can be short or long whichever best suits the story you come up with.

5 items to use in story:

teddy bear, rake, flashlight, whip cream, and bowl

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

As a storms moves in  I  see  flashlight of lightning in the sky  I run in to my house.

very-big-flashlight-storm-awesome.jpg

In there its so warm  I get very comfortable and  snuggle with my teddy bear I drift off to sleep.

I  am thinking of all the fall, leaves I need to  rake  after the storm so  intensity .I dream I am raking then I
    find Lover there  waiting for me to my sweet surprise  .

[img]http://temp_thoughts_resize.s3.amazonaws.com/b7/940ea2bec4646da5acf2a79999deef/Shana.jpg[/img]

So Excited! I dream I hear the blender, I run to my kitchen and his mixing a bowl of whip cream
    my sweet tooth is craving in nothing is so sweet then your love  covered  in whip cream

he says I got a treat for you  he gives me one of  his  sexy smiles where the tip of his top lips lifts
    so sexy my Honey
    [img]http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/BD4267-001-naked-man-whisking-cream-in-bowl-mid-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=RWFJYkbNuQn2XqAsBhXyt3DGCcNGligC2AMEtYQnLTY%3D[/img]

he says ” its ready  you know what to  do

I  rub it all over his sex body  he looks so  delicious  to eat

My sweet dream……..

5 items to use in story

clean up  ,  sunlight, cat,   book   ,  Ice cream

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.