Skip to content

Solved by Development Team. Graphic glitches.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Solved by Development Team. Graphic glitches.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wish
    Participant

here are some glitches I’ve noticed and that got accentuated with the latest textures like body stockings

-skin seems to cross through stocking texture when your body is using small breast texture
    -skin for genital is not same colour as body (for shemale, not sur for girls and males)

those graphic glitches are present in both regular version and test version as you can see in attachements

it’s fairly annoying as it breaks the virtual appearence of characters, making them look less real

Adera
    Participant

I've heard about those things (can't see the attachments for some reason), though I haven't experienced them myself.

tom
    Participant

Hi,
    I can see the shemale skin problem in the test version, but not in the older version. Can you send a picture of it? (the attachments are unvisible)
    Regards,
    tom

hentaiboy69
    Participant

MMmmmm, never notice it…….for attachments, probably is a problem of hosting. Image shack or photobuquet gonna remove sexual pic and here u can't add a pic direclty by your hard disk (probably, this last thing is what Wish have done!)

Wish
    Participant

well attachements were made using forums attachements system so I guess that too is bugged lol

the skin problem is much less noticeable in old version but it's here too. I'll send pics as soon as I get a chance to reinstall classic version. It is also less noticeable when you use darker skin for character in new test version.

glitch with small breast is noticeable in both versions since I guess it's an added texture issue on top of body skin textures.

Wish
    Participant

seems these glitches have been corrected nice job A-team

Lover
    Participant

Hi Tom, we have the problem with the attachments for a longer time now. They don't work.
    I tried pdf, gif, doc and jpg – always the same error. Perhaps the firewall of your servers or any other safety program is blocking? Or do you have something to change in the configuration, e.g. “enable attachment”?

I remember, when I started here (almost 2 years ago) it was possible, but just few weeks later it didn't work. What I am recognizing, after you have chosen the upload file, the post is ready. Usually you see the upload working – so probably the settings or a main error in the software is the problem.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, it will be nice if it work again, so we can add pic directly, if needed!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.