Skip to content

treetrunk99. Greetings

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself treetrunk99. Greetings

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    treetrunk99
    Participant

Greetings, My name is Treetrunk99, yes my parents hated me so im stuck with my name.

I am new to the area and have had the pleasure of meeting a few interesting people….I am a very Dominate,
    I dont pretend to be what I am not. I am by far a leash chaser, it will come to me in due time *smirks*

I am very out spoken and will tell you what is on my mind, I dont do games.
    If I ever have the chance to meet any of you please dont be quiet and shy, beacuse if you are im sure I can break your shyness *smirks* I am very straight, not one bent bone in my body.

Well, thats about it for now…

Lover
    Participant

Welcome again and thanks for introducing yourself. I like straight and open people, it's easy and nice to talk to them.
    If you like to get birthday greetings, send a pm to me with day and month.

As you already found the bar I don't have to tell you about. Just take a look at the other topics too – we're all here for fun but also for improving the game. Every idea is welcome and every voice is helpful.

Nat33
    Participant

Welcome treetrunk99 

treetrunk99
    Participant

Thank you Nat and once again Thank you Lover

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome TreeTrunk99
    It's always good to meet a new face.

Glad to see you have found the Erotic story section and the AB&G  , a particular favourite of mine.

The Forum Village is full of  mad folk who tease and  make their views known to.

Take a mosey round and  post your ideas & thoughts on things too.

The bar is good fun ,  you come at a good time in the bar with all the free beer flowing,  there's also a campfire story starting as well which is written in a similar inter twining post way,  feel free to join in and see who turns up  

See you in the bar at some point  

treetrunk99
    Participant

Thank you Brandy, Yes i was told about the bar from someone i talked to….*thinks about ” her” slightly* and she said it was a nice place to hang out.

sexilicious
    Participant

Glad you got to join the forum treetrunk and hoped I didn't twist your arm toooooooo much  : hehe anyway this place is amazing and you can find some of the best people (if i do say so myself) around the forum. any questions you might have and i would have to say everyone here would be more than happy to answer them.  :-* :-*

treetrunk99
    Participant

Thank you Sexi, and no you didnt twist it to much….if i remember correctly you were the one in the pretzel shape *smirks evilly*

Cheya
    Participant

Welcome treetrunk99

I'm sure you'll have a great time with our crazy crowd here and i can assure you, quite a few people here are anything but shy 

treetrunk99
    Participant

Thank you Cheya, and yes I see that very few are shy *smirks*  I have only meet two people so far, one just driving my mind crazy. *rubs his head*

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe maybe so but not now and here let me rub your head *reaches out and rubs the lower head softly* oh ooops was that the wrong head.

treetrunk99
    Participant

*tries to keep his composure* Yes..i mean No wait what….*just looks at Sexi* See driving my mind crazy!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.