Skip to content

Ramrod29. Greetings.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Ramrod29. Greetings.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Ramrod29
    Participant

Hey all,

I was just thinking it was about time I introduced myself. I’m Ramrod, I’m a dom and I currently reside in MT. Achat has quickly become one of my hobbies and I do so enjoy it. I’m allways looking for new slaves out there so if your interested ladies send me a message. Like most of you, I’m not overly fond of cold invites so speak up and talk to me first.

Thanks,
    Ramrod29

sinnnn
    Participant

Took you long enough to finally show up Ramrod. LOL. Welcome to the forum babes. ;D

Ramrod29
    Participant

Yeah I wanted to keep up the air of mystery.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hello Ramrod… sorry was away for a good day or so. Welcome to the forum.

Ramrod29
    Participant

To all my friends and lovers,

Well it seems my bank has decided that both payment methods(ccbill eu) of this site are too risky to do buisness with. So until ccbill comes back I can’t continue my sub.
    Ramrod29

West69
    Participant

To all my friends and lovers,

Well it seems my bank has decided that both payment methods(ccbill eu) of this site are too risky to do buisness with. So until ccbill comes back I can't continue my sub.
                                                                      Ramrod29

After two hours arguing with my bank yesterday over a simple issue, you have my empathy.
    Over the years, banks have FUCKED me more than anyone on AChat. 😮 Good luck. Hope to see you return.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's moe better to use a rechargeble card….no need of bank to use it.

Well Ramrod….hope you can find a way to come back one day!

Lover
    Participant

What about credit card? I never had any problems.

Do you just talk about leaving forum or game too? Zinah is free user and can post here (I'm glad she is able to post).

I wish you all the best and hope to see you back soon. Enjoy your life

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm thinking it was not possible to post here for free users . hmmm dont mind , come back soon ramrod .

Lover
    Participant

I can't explain the reason Rukya, you're right in general. Perhaps Zinah is able to post, because she was prem when she applied to this forum and now can post, cause she still has A$? I remember, bobbler had to renew his membership before posting, either he had no A$ left or there is a difference between male and female users?

Zinah
    Participant

Shhhhh, let's not wake the dev team, lest it be some horrible mistake, ya?

Ramrod, unless you can't stand the game in free mode, and your current partners would for some reason abandon you because you're suddenlya free member, stick around.  I have.  I shout more now.  :

gingerly
    Participant

Hi
    It is too bad that you must go Ramrod…

I have a favorite lover that is a Free user because He cannot use any of the Payment methods available
    because he lives in a country that is banned by all the payments methods on AChat…
    Of course I have sugg'd that he try this or try that to make a payment but nothing ever worked…

He did leave AChat once never to return but  he stays on as free user now only because of me and the couple of poses i bought for us to use,, he was after all, my very first on my very first day…

Sooo, I wish to shout high and loud to Dev Team or maybe just the Bookkeeping Team,, perhaps if you find more payment
    methods for people to use,,, Money Order,, Personal Check,, heck even Cash,,, especially for those that live in Finacially “troubled” countries perhaps there would Not be good Members like Ramrod and good lovers like my Kukucs,,  leaving us…

Well, just something for the Bookkeepers to consider

Ramrod29
    Participant

Regular ccbill works just fine it's ccbillEU that's banned from first interstate bank. They say it's due to way too many cases of “fraud”. My guess is too many customers claiming “Identity theft” because their spouse wondered “Why is a UK billing company on our card?” 

Ramrod29
    Participant

BTW thank you to all those concerned. I'll be glad to come back once I can renew through CCbill, don't make much of a dom as a free member I'm afraid.

Brandybee
    Participant

Good points Gingerly,    Is it possible Achat Gods? … can you help with more acceptable payment methods?  Seem we are losing good loyal members here.

I also have an ex prem friend who is having similar problems. Its very frustrating for the persons concerned.

Hope you are back soon Ramrod, Love and luck to you and others who are experiencing the same type issues.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.