Skip to content

Group Pose ideas – 3 people & plus. MMF. MFS. MFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat Group Pose ideas – 3 people & plus. MMF. MFS. MFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

using the licking animation and part of the sixty-nine on the side pose could have a train situation where they are licking/sucking/fingering in a train.
    (even borrowing an animation from one of the sex poses say lying lovers one i think combined with bj or lick)

or maybe more….a slow penetration between two of them, the one in the middle and the one on her back. that's only a suggestion, but something soft is nice too, so it's not really necessary

deelishuz1
    Participant

why not a foursome too. A laying dP plus an oral activity. Would be a welcome addition 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dev-team is working on gang bang (or foursome) and there is a tread about it
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1118.0.html

deelishuz1
    Participant

great thanks

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A pleasure, dee!

siralirali
    Participant

hi members and  achat team
    i,m  a newbie in achat but have any ideas though. One of my wishes is to upgrade the action bar in the ffm  threesome double penetration  crab-position I would like to lick the  above lying partner without pulling out, perhaps in putting  her legs on my shoulders.
    Enjoying if u would realize.
    I have much more ideas but I think that’s all for the moment. More to come later gg.

Lover
    Participant

Hi siralirali,
    don’t wait – share your ideas. This forum is the right place for it 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lover is right……you are a newbie but that doesn’t mean you can’t freely share you suggestion. Looking at old post, probably you can find something similar to the idea you are in mind, maybe you can give us more suggestion or maybe we can help you whit yours……

to take it easy: we are here to support everyone idea!

and wellcome!

(N.B. thanks to Adera who had make me notice my mistake! thanks, sweety!

;))

Adera
    Participant

QUOTE: “… but that doesn’t mean you can freely share you suggestion.”

HB, I think you better read this part once more, I guess you meant to write “but that doesn’t mean you can’t freely share you suggestions. 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oooops! thanks adera, you are right! i'll gonna edit it!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya’s…

I would like to slide underneath my lover while she’s getting it in a kneeling doggy position and just start licking. lol I mean licking everything, her, him, them. Pop him out of her and into my mouth. Hands everywhere, too. I better stop… my imagination is starting to kick in.

;D It could just be a combination of FF 69 and Kneeling doggie.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

siralirali
    Participant

hiya all friends of AChat. in ffm groups i like the threesome doubledecker. but why isn,t there an option licking the above lying partner without pulling out. would be joy in the same time for all. could be realized in taking the legs of the above lying on my shoulders and then………..lets go on i would like this very much. even thinking on this makes me hot ;D
    thx for listening.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm i dont understand all , what do you call group play ? the 3somes ?

Bear
    Participant

Yes, but choosing this title in case they expand to larger groups

Rukya
    Participant

ok thanks 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.