Skip to content

Group Pose ideas – 3 people & plus. MMF. MFS. MFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat Group Pose ideas – 3 people & plus. MMF. MFS. MFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

i’m sorry to say this , but i dont support this idea . there is no interest for us to have this kind of pose ;D

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I am going to have to agree with Rukya… there is no point in having more then the one tits-fuck (mf) pose… while certainly you can have it involved in other poses to do what your suggesting. It shouldn't be the sole focus of a pose.

TightFit74
    Participant

Considering this section is about group play, and since there is not tit fuck position in the group poses (correct me if I'm wrong), maybe there is a need for this pose?

Rukya
    Participant

i cant tell , i dont know what MF have as 3some , but this will be a pose that we lesbian could not have and its why i’ll not vote for if there had a vote 🙂

TightFit74
    Participant

Of course Rukya, I can imagine that from your perspective 🙂

kittenlepurr
    Participant

QUOTE: “i cant tell , i dont know what MF have as 3some , but this will be a pose that we lesbian could not have and its why i’ll not vote for if there had a vote :)”

It makes no sense for a Lesbian perspective at all..

Lover
    Participant

That's the big advantage here – if you don't like something you don't have to buy or use it. If you first wanna check you just have to ask someone.

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

I'm onboard with the whole mass group or 4 some/6 some idea. Swinger party would be nice, actually. Lots of fun.

kcgemini
    Participant

I also would like to see some kind of swinger scene. I have a few friends here who have also said it would be fun. 4-6 or 8 people. Sounds absolutely wild.

Rukya
    Participant

hehe with more than 4 peoples for only one pose , we will have 1 pose every ten years in it regarding of the number of possible combination it do

Bear
    Participant

Likely a lot of standing around… with adaptions of the existing 3some

Rukya
    Participant

dpnt say this , with our luck we will have an adaptation of the last 3some we get ;D

tangoracer
    Participant

Hello all yes to the larger groups poses would be great

But as a start being able to invite 4  5  or 6  people into a room and just be able to chat to them all that would be great

I don't know if that would be of any interest to get the larger groups up and started.

JUST AN IDEA 

Lydiarose
    Participant

would like to see a room where more then 5 or 6 could go.. something like a bar and have see this done on other games

hentaiboy69
    Participant

We had talk about this type of room in the past, Lydiarose, and recently too!

Take a look here for some impression of this idea: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1641.75.html

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.