Skip to content

Game Idea. Multiple Persons Chatting.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Multiple Persons Chatting.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    edward09
    Participant

anyone else interest i their being group sex on here. any combination or at least 3somes of any type.

Tharvun
    Participant

always interessted, but how will you do it technically?

Well there is a possibiliy of comming close to it but well…

But in any case before discussing this matter more closely: My name is tharvun in the game too and I think you are Edward09 in the game too, correct?

Tharvun

Willyco
    Participant

in other treads we ask for it, all us know that is difficult to implement, but we wait with faith…

someone sugest a midway solution with the open room where someone under invitation can see and maybe chat with the 2 persons in room…

but all of this are our proposal, the team don't respond at us …

stay tuned and have faith 

edward09
    Participant

yes im edward09 in game also 😮 😮

Tharvun
    Participant

@edward09
    ok, as Willyco already posted there is little chance that the dev team will implement an option for group sex in this game. So how would you do a kind a group sex in here?

Tharvun

nana
    Participant

hello,

maybe the solution, is to start with robot girl/boy as 3rd perso

Willyco
    Participant

the problem is the concept of the room… all us options and poses are preformatted animations… we only recall the animation and enjoy it…

for 1 persons it's simple, for 2 persons is a little bit difficult, for 3 or sosme more, all the animations must be rebiuld and tested to solve the problems of compenetrations and tealistic movements… is like to rebuild the room from the base…

I suggest to repeat the request in the future, without be oppressive… let at the team the time to implement it!!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.