Skip to content

HACKED

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News HACKED

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Hello everyone my account has been hacked in the game I have reported it but the guy is still using my account so just to let you all know its NOT THE REAL TANGORACER

Hope I get it back soon have fun out there and stay safe

Tango

Lover
    Participant

It was reported immediately when we noticed it. Hope you get it back asap

If you ever notice, another account is hacked, report it immediately and post here too!

Brandybee
    Participant

Can every member ensure that Achat Gods have your up to date email.  If you have changed it, please send them your new email by using your old one for security reasons.  They can then ensure you are the original account holder.

Please ensure your password in the game and here is hard to decipher.  Old car reg numbers are good and easy to remember.

Never give your password out and change it regular.

Lets make it as hard as possible for these thieves.

Tango, good to see you posting again.  Let us know, when you get it back.  The Imposter is on again today.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Glad to see you posting here again, nmy dear! You can't imagine how i was surprised, yesterday, when i started to talk with you and how it goes……and that was the proof it wasn't you using your account!

jingerbird
    Participant

I have also spoken to this hacker. He told me he would give me Tango's password if I f**ked  him on skype….Such a nice gentleman. I have posted the chat log below.

tangoracer: mmm okk i want see youu in skype
    16:03 PM 13/11/2014
    jingerbird to tangoracer: I only skype with Tangoracer
    16:04 PM 13/11/2014
    tangoracer: iwant fk you in  skype = paswoord

I did have fun kicking him in the balls though. I have a rather nice screen shot if any one would like to see…. LOL

zoerink
    Participant

Wish you back soon Tango, and report to the police too, you may have hacked more than achat, go to your computer is a crime, I understand very well, what I suffered.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Wait…
    Wait… you mean that wasn't you?  But, but the things you said. I thought it was you. I thought you meant it.

I don't know what to say………………

I need to be alone.

AusWoody
    Participant

Aww momma  LMAO

Momma_andrea
    Participant

LOL 

tangoracer
    Participant

YAYYYY  The Achat Gods have done a great job I have my Account back

Thank you Achat Gods for such a speedy response

Anonymous

that explains it…. i was wondering why i was getting “HI MMF?!?!” from you all the time.

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for telling us Dean – have fun again

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.