Skip to content

Hair fetish. Face, Body and Arm Pit Hair.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Hair fetish. Face, Body and Arm Pit Hair.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Teresaa
    Participant

Hair fetish. Body and Arm Pit Hair for females.

I think it not really difficult to add legs and armpits hair for females? Im sure there is a lot of people who will like it like me.

😉 : 🙂

Keria
    Participant

In achat we have a lot of clothes. Maybe it’s time to create a greater variety of facial and hair. We are almost like clones 😛 🙂

mimus
    Participant

I agree there is not much option to change image 🙂

Keria
    Participant

And one more – I love the color pink. Why not have pink hair for pussy?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Keria and Minus! i understand what you mean about eh “clone” stuff….aaanyway, for the girls there is a nice variety of hair and faces now…..only, about face, it's not easy to see the difference from small the thumbs of the shop, that's true!

Anonymous

Hello Keria and Minus! i understand what you mean about eh “clone” stuff….aaanyway, for the girls there is a nice variety of hair and faces now…..only, about face, it's not easy to see the difference from small the thumbs of the shop, that's true!

doesnt mean all girls should pick from the first 2 faces…. they're getting old lol

hukk
    Participant

@ TG

If things seem to be getting too stale because of the identical nature of the girls faces, then just do what I do: Google a picture Jennifer Lawrence. She never gets boring. *sigh* One day..you’ll be mines. : 🙂

Anonymous

the faces are one of the cheapest things you can buy… 

SireniaAilyn
    Participant

I agree,there needs to be alot of choices for hairstyles and skins.I have PLENTY of friends with 3DSMax that can create really nice styles and colors,but they need to know the format of the client,like being able to upload meshes into the client.Could someone point me in the right direction? I have many creative friends that could turn this world into a thriving community.

horny_petra
    Participant

Hello
    Who can create underarm hair,smiles 🙂 😉

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I hope you  do SireniaAilyn  this  place needs  it  I would like  more nice  styles  and more  color  maybe some with highlights in there

the colors on some that we have now are to dull  hope they can improve  them more on the  black and  brown .

bluedenim
    Participant

I think we all agree that we need more hair styles, long ringletty hair would be pretty or even just long hair that wasn't in a braid.
    or for those who like them, how about pigtails?

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like to have a  dark red  long curly  hair

shoulder.jpg

I really like this Style

I am sure a  few  other colors be nice  but I do know Black red and blond sell the most  Dark brown to

bluedenim
    Participant

I'm with you all the way Roxxy!

IrinaFREE
    Participant

QUOTE: “In achat we have a lot of clothes. Maybe it’s time to create a greater variety of facial and hair. We are almost like clones 😛 🙂 ”

I would like to do in your head bald girls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.