Skip to content

Pose Idea. Add Hair pulling

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. Add Hair pulling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    hatcher
    Participant

Why is it that none  of the doggie style  poses has hair  pulling? or am i that blind and dont see it? If not  i know  i would love to see  one  or at least implement it into another pose. What do yall think? good idea? or no? And for those thats not sure what im talking about…. i pull your hair yanking you head back  as i plow deeper kinda  pose

Brandybee
    Participant

Actually I know exactly what you mean , and I’m sure many others do too. Hair pulling and throat grips do seem to make there way into several of my role plays. 😛

I think those added actions would prove very useful, hot and add an extra dimension to many poses.

Welcome to the Forum Village Hatcher. I hope you post more of your ideas & views. ;D

hatcher
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome but  as i see it most of my sex  partners loves getting their hair tugged so im a lil surprised they dont have it yet

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure many love it and want this action. Hopefully we get it soon. For now you have to use your imagination and describe that you're doing it.

Patricia1975
    Participant

THAT WOULD BE GREAT !!

hatcher
    Participant

well i do use my imagination but the  whole reason im here is for the visuals at least thats me

Anonymous

hair pulling, forcing them to look forward etc?

Attila_85
    Participant

I of course can't speak for everyone but I know lovers who absolutely adore having their hair pulled and/or tugged gently (or even NOT so gently). This would most likely be a optional move to a pose such as doggie or against the wall or something similar. What do you think?

peterkink
    Participant

Hair Pulling – would be great. Don´t you all agree on that?

Lover
    Participant

You want to pull my hair? 😮

Thinking about… YES I want to be able to pull my baby’s hair

;D A similar action is in standing from behind and dominated too

😉 but more would be great

Brandybee
    Participant

818adb1864bafa8d19ca4e9ffcf10cee.jpg

Oh yeah baby 

peterkink
    Participant

That is a VERY nice gif, Brandybee 🙂

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

who does not love a dominating man

works both ways

:-* Hubby  time to  go home 

[img]https://cynthiashepp.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/caveman-cavewoman.jpg?w=604[/img]

Zuzannah
    Participant

Totally Agree.  And I mean  TOTALLY.  Tugged Gently for me though    😮

Might be pretty hard to do though with the different styles of hair but Yeah, Would love to see this added to all the From Behind Poses, for all orientations.

Anonymous

With the RIGHT partner in the RIGHT mood, ABSOLUTELY.
    I find it very arousing. Count me in, I would love to see this along with so many other things I suspect we will never see unless we create them ourselves. Time to roll up the sleeves and learn. HELPPPPPPPPPPP  :

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.