Skip to content

Ideas – HAPPY HALLOWEEN – Jewellery, Tattoos, Costumes, Vampire Teeth.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Ideas – HAPPY HALLOWEEN – Jewellery, Tattoos, Costumes, Vampire Teeth.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

If it happens I will be able to make Sinnnn put in an appearance. 

Adera
    Participant

Oh, that's great to hear Janine.

Bear
    Participant

Well tell her to pick her costume, I am spending my “quiet time ” at this moment  setting the stage…
    good thing I was ready to toss her in as a NPC dressed as a munchkin 

Finally finished my project and can take a deep breath this morning…

The intro thread should be up tonight (my time)…

Perhaps to make things interesting… If enough folks join in,….I'll spot a small door prize for the best story weaved there…let the readers decide which wins by poll at the end of the month.

Adera
    Participant

Morning over here then, will be fun to read the introduction.

Hmm price, well I don't think I have the ability to write good enough to win. I'm mostly hoping for a good time, though I better put a bit more effort into my introduction so I wont end up short.

Now I have to figure out what costume to wear.

TightFit74
    Participant

I'd love to be on that guestlist. Have been extremely busy lately, not finding time nor energy for either AChat or the forum, but will try and clear my schedule some, to ponder about my outfit and add my contributiuon to the thread… Hmmm, I need to think about who I'd like to run into once I entered the party…

Pandora
    Participant

I wasnt here to join in last year, I'm hoping to be able to at least drop in. Halloween means my Birthday time! making it my favorite time of year ^.^ *wonders if a birthday suit would be to obvious a costume choice*

Adera
    Participant

Pandora, I'm suggesting you wear a crown considering all the stiff salutes you will get.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i'm not a great fan of Halloween (wonder why….), but love fantasy stories and tyhe creature connected whit them……anyay, i hope all u can have an amazing halloween party!

Adera
    Participant

Halloween is kinda new in Sweden, its only been here since 1990 and that was through lots of marketing. Its mostly only younger people who celebrate it so its not very much of a tradition here yet… seems like its really fun in the US… hope it can become somewhat like that here as well.

hentaiboy, your very welcome to join in if you want to.

Bear
    Participant

Indeed,…it is a costume party, a chance for folks to mingle socialize… hook up and spin an encounter…play and laugh…sorry for the delay… but I am trying perhaps too hard to spin the intro for you all.

TightFit74
    Participant

Halloween is not a tradition here either. We do celebrate st Maarten, which probably has the same origin. Kids go along doors and there is usually a lantern parade. But other than that, the pumpkins, witches and bats are imported from the states. Halloween parties I have never been to or know they were organised.. But with the people here, I wouldn't want to miss it for the world. As I understand, everyone is anxious for it to begin, so don't take too long, Bear!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sinnnn and I are picking our costumes. 

nana
    Participant

i love the idea

Adera
    Participant

I think I have an idea of my costume… now I need a good picture of it so I don't have to describe it in detail. Otherwise it would be quite fun to start at home where I would dress myself.

Bear
    Participant

The intro is done…now for you to create your stories within…

I did mention several tunes from Vox Arcana… perhaps a certain feel for the situation might be enhanced in listening to them…indeed when I was writing the tune Vox Arcana   :     Night of the Wolf
    [ftp=ftp://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLia2AXVug&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6E2D167FFC334964]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLia2AXVug&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6E2D167FFC334964[/ftp]
    took my thoughts on a different path…listening to it while reading the second part I hope adds to the feel of the story…

Have fun all and I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

the link may not work in which case copy and paste

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.