Skip to content

Ideas – HAPPY HALLOWEEN – Jewellery, Tattoos, Costumes, Vampire Teeth.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Ideas – HAPPY HALLOWEEN – Jewellery, Tattoos, Costumes, Vampire Teeth.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Adera, if like both costumes, then combine them! Take your favorite pieces from each one and create your own sultry and kinky fairytale inspired original outfit. I do that all the time, tehehe. 

Bear
    Participant

Well the lull is giving me a chance to dust off some other work that has been gathering dust over the summer… creative juices finally have a chance to breath…maybe I'll post a couple more entries into a stagnant story thread…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

as promis, i'll post an idea for a Halloween costume!

In the darkest night of the year, where strange and scary creatures walk around asking to the human for “Trick or treat”, only one of them love so much to trick all of them! Miss Pumkin, the queen of the dark, arise from nightmare only to capture the human soul and transform them in her little servant. Never be charmed by her beatyfull body covered only by some tendrils and a cape who is made by the same darkness she can control, or you will end up under her control, you can not escape, and when she have take all your happiness, you lost your soul and become an empty body at her service.

misspumpkin2.jpg

Bear
    Participant

Sounds remarkably like my ex  :

Keiko
    Participant

*inserts rimshot* 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, i think a lot of ex are like this….^^

anyway, i have to rework a little on it…..the cloack must be more darkest and need to add somethingh on the forearm

Adera
    Participant

I finally managed to put something together for the party.

Bear
    Participant

Is this your own artwork?
    A very creative idea I must add…

TightFit74
    Participant

@Adera when will we see your costume? *heart beating fast with anticipation* I'd love to see those pinkish horns…

@hentaiboy very creative… well done!

Bear
    Participant

and.. good to see our special guest popped in… welcome back sinnnn

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Bear & TightFit74: thank u but this is not made from zero….i use different poser stuff to realize it

Adera
    Participant

@Tight: I haven't seen a picture of my costume yet so I have no idea when you'll see one.

Yes, welcome back sinnnn. *hugs*

TightFit74
    Participant

Sinnnn, a warm welcome back, glad you could join the party..

Bear
    Participant

something like this Adera?

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkQQ6l-n4aNMydfaFYW4mU92lPGUp4ToixUQ94kfoQycWj4xF7[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1pZPV6lzOcvU9CJZYB2IDJQj3Ws1EwV_Y0FQSwp9AJK1GA_exAA[/img]

But in pink?

hmm WOW convention costume:

Adera
    Participant

I would say its something like the upper two ones.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.