Skip to content

Ideas – HAPPY HALLOWEEN – Jewellery, Tattoos, Costumes, Vampire Teeth.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Ideas – HAPPY HALLOWEEN – Jewellery, Tattoos, Costumes, Vampire Teeth.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

GWAD, … ok put the reading glasses  :… yep very cute, nice little effect when the cursor pulled over it too..

*cheeks red with embarrassment*  :-[

Unhealer
    Participant

pshh feels like i have to make fun of everyone for being old. i need to stop hanging out with 30-year-olds but thats where my emotional maturity is at

Adera
    Participant

Soooo Bear… what happens to bad girls that embarrasses you?

Unhealer, do they tease you for being young in return?

Bear
    Participant

*slides the glasses lower and gives Adera a beckoning glance over the frame… *

“Come over here to the desk and perhaps we can find out.”

Adera
    Participant

Hmm even if I might walk into the wolf's den I'm far too curious to back away from that invitation. Sauntering over I casually lean on the desk smiling down at him “Your not going to offer me a seat?” I ask with a glimmer in my eyes.

Bear
    Participant

Well not going to need these anymore… slips the glasses off and folds them into their case.

My chair rolls back, legs set wide apart to emphasize the inflating mass along one thigh tightening against the fabric of my slacks.

“This work?”

Wiggles a beckoning finger towards you.

wetandjuicy6
    Participant

Oh Keiko, you amuse and impress me more and more every day ya sexy minx!  :-* Vamp teeth, now we are talking sweets! Hurry back from Japan!

Adera
    Participant

I raise an eyebrow in amusement when I notice the growing along his thigh “Oh, I love that kind of seat” and with an exaggerated swirl I sit down in his lap unable to hold back a small giggle when I feel his hot hardness pressing urgently against my butt.

Turning myself to him I find my lips only a few centimeters away from his, our breaths meeting, my hand resting over his heart… maybe I should've unbuttoned my blouse a bit more.

Adera
    Participant

Is it Keiko's birthday today? Saw a cake on her profile.

Happy birthday Keiko! *big hugs*

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ahh, well Happy Birthday Keiko! 

Bear
    Participant

Aderas movements break that momentary internal memo to wish Keiko  a happy birthday.
    My lips tease at Adera's… brushing tantalizing close…on hand cupping her flanks as I roll and press to her cute bottom…while the other hand slides to the buttons of her blouse, easing them undone to slide inside with a delicate brush over her firm breasts as my lips brush against hers…as I roll my hips  letting her ride that stick pony slipping firm beneath her.

mmm… you appear an ideal candidate for a stick pony rodeo queen my dear.

Adera
    Participant

I have my fingers in his hair, teasing it when I feel him roll under me, his hard cock pressing against my butt and a soft moan escapes my lips. I let my hands fall to his shoulders and slide along his arms and torso while he unbuttons my blouse. My breath so close to his, our lips meeting briefly at times and when he starts to fondle my breasts I press my lips to his in a passionate kiss.

“Yessss” I say in a breathy voice, “I'm looking forward to a wild ride”. I let out a gasp when I feel his fingers starting to tease my nipples, I press my butt against his hot hard rod and I shift a little uncomfortably as my dick strains at the confinement of my panties. I press my lips to his again, meeting his slick tongue and sucking on it while he rolls under me, his hard cock sometimes brushing against my wanting hole.

After a while I release his lips and arch myself to him, placing a hard nipple at his mouth and I can't do much but moan when he licks it and then sucks it softly. I shift in his lap, my panties now a little wet from the precum slowly trickling out of my dick.

Bear
    Participant

my lips pull and suckle at her hard nipple… until my mouth widens.. alternating between a wet suclke and the dancing brush of my tongue over her areola  Her audible moans are like the final  gate lifting.. and the heavy blood rush sweeps me as I harden  firm under her grinding hips.

One hand slides around her cupping her taint bottom, squeezing it before a finger wiggles beneath the fabric of her panty…brushes soft against the wet tip of her dick swollen in its tuck  back…with that that small slick pearl bead on my fingers I pull it back and slowly roll the slick juices against her  rosette pressing the tip just firm enough to part it and tease the sensitive nerves along the rim.

I feel her moving  with urgency not against my cock but to the thick finger at play on her bottom.

Adera
    Participant

I feel his teasing finger at my hole sending shivers through me, his lips and tongue teasing my nipple… I can't but moan with my eyes closed. His now rock hard cock feels so good against me as move on his lap but it's his finger that really teases me now and I grind myself against it in my need.

With an effort I clear my head a little, places my hands on his chest and I push myself back a little so I can look him in the eyes “You sir, need to get rid of this shirt” I say matter of factly while my eyes are twinkling at him.

With a wicked smile I rip his shirt open, buttons flying, undoes his belt and pants quickly but I don't get any further than that as I feel a little slap on my butt before he pulls me close again, taking control. I giggle at this, “Mmm I hope you can sate the fire you starting here” I say in a breathy whisper and I lean down for yet another kiss.

Bear
    Participant

She ignites the flames of lust as she rips the buttons from my shirt.

I meet her kiss with equal passion, her firm breasts pressed to my muscular chest. Her hard nipple  poking dragging against my skin as she moves to the need growing in her.Firming my grip on her flank as she shifts my probing finger presses deeper, pulling a sharp gasp in  her kiss. My cock bent tight seeps heavy with precum. The flush of heated need hits me and I lift cradling her as I rise and plop her onto my desk top…the force pressing the finger deeper as she lands.

my lips slid from her, run in cascade of kisses along her neck.. climbing slow to her ear as she squirms on the digit,… my other hand frantic at my waist band to release the mass of lust free from its confines.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.