Skip to content

Having problems with Achat download.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Having problems with Achat download.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean_
    Participant

Every time I download the game and try to launch it, I continually get a message reading new major release and I download it from the page it takes me to, and I keep getting the same message over and over to the point I’m about ready to just give up and try somewhere else.

Even if I knew what the current version is meant to be would be a huge help too.

Thanks for any help.

dirtyElena
    Participant

Hello, the Main version number is  “2.14 HD” and the Client version currently is  “734”.

Just to be sure, you do dowload from this page, right?

http://downlhd.funnyadultgamesplay.com/AChat_setup.exe

Have you tired to install the High-res package too?

http://download2.funnyadultgamesplay.com/AChat_highdetail_setup.exe

Whal about language packs? have you installed any specific?

Sean_
    Participant

OK, I done that and now I'm getting “your internet connection doesn't seem to work” when it's checking for updates, but loads the program anyway. I've no way of telling if it's up to date or not.

Thanks for the help though.

Sean_
    Participant

It has now updated, but now I can't use CCBill or Gamepay for a paid membership. I've contacted both and they just sent a load of rubbish back. I give up.

AChat's support is also laughable. I think they either don't read the question properly or use Google Translate and get the question/comment completely wrong.

So yep, if it's not going to let me in properly, no point being here.

Anonymous

It has now updated, but now I can't use CCBill or Gamepay for a paid membership. I've contacted both and they just sent a load of rubbish back. I give up.

>>>I Use PAYPAL and there is NO Problem at all

AChat's support is also laughable. I think they either don't read the question properly or use Google Translate and get the question/comment completely wrong.

>>>Well,  they get hundrets of complains per day

and honestly – normaly the software runs without any trouble – NO one can see what kind of Computer you using – what and how you go into internet ( proxy eg.) I only can say
    I got WIN 10 and I am a normal User- clicked on install software and that was it – So , sorry I think its on your side
    So many other user cant be wrong

So yep, if it's not going to let me in properly, no point being here.

>> Sure, if you cant bring it to work, there is no reason to be here

If you have questions to the forum Members you need to tell more about your problem
    Not just Its not working

What OS you using
    What Country you log in
    What internet access you using
    Do you have 2 Antivirus
    or a special firewall

All that can block the sites game to work

Hope you like the open mindet game and maybe able to join it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.