Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Whic place did you think i have to place a group pic!? i was thinking about the meditrranean room, but with some little modify, like adding a beach in fronto of the low stone wall. Any suggestion is welcome!

Either this or on the beach at all.

Kingdustin
    Participant

Hi H.B.

I found my way here lol and I have to say your art work is amazing. As an artist my self they are wonderful. i have all way been Jealous of those who can Image there own art and put it on paper.  sadly i was never able to do so. I can draw but nothing original, I can draw all most anything as long as I have good picture of it. If you like to see any of my work please just ask. I be more then happy to upload them for you all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dustin, let me give you a welcome in my lair, dear friend! 

and second…..it will be a pleasure for me to see your works! and i know others will agree with me! so….do it! 

Kingdustin
    Participant

Thanks HB, It will take little time as I never scan any of my work. I will upload it today or tomorrow hopefully. 

tangoracer
    Participant

@ Kingdustin

Looking forward to seeing your work i'm a great fun of HB's work.

:-* MWAHHH @ HB 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, i had start to scan them for posting them on my DeviantArt account. My luck was i had bought a multifunctional printer but, probably, scanning the B&G pics with it will be impossible, cause i think it's better if i realize it in A3 format and not in A4 how i usualy do.

Tango, thank you for being my arts fan…it means a lot!

Brandybee
    Participant

Me too  –   

Love your work HB

Arts Fan 2 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

And you have my gratitude for it, Brandy……as all the others, but a special thanks goes to Pafe, the first one who had push me to upload them here!

Kingdustin
    Participant

your art is great HB would like see more when you can post it.
    art Fan 3  

tangoracer
    Participant

MMMM HB

Number 1 Fan here

Would love to have you do one of your AMAZING drawing showing the BEAST coming out of me.

Hope you don't me asking MMMMWAHHHH      :-*  LOVE YOU

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tango, you are a tempting beast, my friend! At the moment i have lot of project but maybe….   

First thing to do, now, is for one of the sweet lady we have here…..and i MUST do it before next sunday! and if i can't do that in time…..i allow one of you to chain me on my desk till it's not ready!

and this is my little lair…….my kingdom!
    rimg0073h.jpg

and the place where i create my pic, with the home made luminous desk!

Lover
    Participant

An office for creative thoughts

hentaiboy69
    Participant

something similar…..when i was a child, this room was full of toys…..i was literally walking over them, sometimes!

Kingdustin
    Participant

ah now there a room showing lot of your creativity and personality.  
    put to shame my own place lol.
    I love the figurines HB very nice.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I had bought them during these past years and one of them is a gift from a dear friend who is now living in Rome for work. But you are right, Dustin…..a room can be a clear sign of the personality of the own who usually use it and i think mine is not an exception: a bit messy and full of things i like! eh eh!

There was another old work i would like to share with you

but i'm not sure if this one is going over the forum rules……what did you think!? can i leave it on!?

This was my first big picture and first time i try to ide some shadows using a pencil and i had used a Ranma 1/2 style again for the faces of the teo character: the one on the front is a human princess, caught by an horny demoness!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.