Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

eh eh! i think you had understand who she is, Bee…..

About rules breaking….well, it's not about animal or similar but that thing can create an easy mistake

hentaiboy69
    Participant

After i had read this,

In my minds eye,   the bar is massive – walking round the room from right to left.

As you walk in through the doors , the serving bar is on the right with a door at the end of the bar leading to the kitchen.

As you pass the kitchen  door , there is a small alcove for the dukebox  and large standing area in front of it with table shelves for drinks. This is also where the dentist chair is at the moment with Ssgt.

Next to this standing area  is the massive Mechanical Bull pit with sand and railings around.

As you pass this there are 3 steps , leading to a little raised landing , where the large offices are, Jayc's, Brandy's & JD's  large office, with 3 big desks, a bed settee and ensuite bathroom.  Then Lover's , slightly smaller office, with his desk, and also ensuite.  Then a large store room containing all the stuff Covem's & JD needs, cleaning equipment etc… with a working desk for Covems and no doubt seeting for the dwarfs and secret passages. Next is another large storage room / office that the Country boys use for changing and storing their equipment.

In front of the raised offices  is the seating area  tables and chairs for meals. 

In front of the seating area is the large dance floor.

To the right side of the room and after the raised office area, running alongside the dancefloor, is the poolroom,  with the secret passageway leading to the Icehouse.

Next are the luxurious toilets , separate ladies and gents , with showers.

In front of the dancefloor is the large stage, which holds The Country boys, open mic, fashion shows, strip shows so can have a removal pole for pole dancing if required.  There is a large back stage private area used by the Country boys too  for changing, refreshmennts , chatting erc..

At the back, after  the toilets  are large glass doors with curtains that can open up in effect making the bar even bigger, leading to the  outside firepit, pudding wrestling, outside showers,  Pachi's Penn.  This has a large pagoda too with seating and tables.  Salad bar and bbq area.

Inside again , passed the stage at the back of the room, now on the left of the room as you look down from the entrance door, is a private stairway leading to the roof and the flat area of the roof where the ghosts dance and hang out.

Moving up towards the entrance door, standing and table shelves for punters watching the dancing floor.

Then the seating area for food.  Then by the wall and running alongside it a salad and codiment bar with serviettes, eating utensils, sauces etc..

Then, after this and nearer to the entrance door is the cloakroom for punters to leave their coats or belongings safely.

Think that's it, how I picture it all.  If I've missed anything, I'm sure it will fit in as we go ..  it is a work in progress   

Be interesting to see , how others imagine the bar to be  :-*

i had start to think that the B&G is a little too big place for my project. So, with the first idea i had post her about it in mind, i had start to work on some study for a strip bar, completed in every parts: bar and tables, stage, a warehouse for drinks and bar stuff, an office and, at last, a place for the strippers with showers and toilet.

Here, i'll show you how it's going to be, posting my rough sketch of it. Hope you enjoy how it is and i'll warn you……in the future you gonna see more study of place or room! and, probably, about some landscape!

stripbar1.jpg

Brandybee
    Participant

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Love your concept there HB   –   it's fabulous.    😮

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

mrsexlover
    Participant

Looks great HB

Kingdustin
    Participant

nice concept art HB, looking good.

it be sweet if the A-team add the AB&G as a room for the game lol.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh, if we can have a strip common room, i'll gonna organze a strip contest every month…….who will be the best one!? eh eh!

Btw…..those are simple pics to have a complete idea of the place, more detail need to be added to complete it: chairs, lights and others! But first, i have to see if i can do another couple of concept like this for two others place and then i'll gonna work on part two of this project!

tangoracer
    Participant

WOW

HB as always your art work is great the bar looks great you've really done a great job. We can now picture were we are great work

your number 1fan Tango

ps
    just one thing there is a very inportant room missing my sweet the pool room!!!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, the pool room miss, cause at last i had take the decision to go with somenthing a little different from the B&G. if you had read the whole description Brandy had post of the place, you can notice others place a missing here: the bull, the dance floor…..and more!

So, even if this place is based on the B&G, it's different at the same time……it's a stand alone!

And soon (but i don't have to forget the pics i'm working on!) i'll gonna create more……an apartment, for sure, and the other one is for the group pics i have in mind. stay tuned!

uhmmm, a last thing…..did you think i had try to study a real dungeon one day!? it can be used for different purpouse: as background for my work, to settle one of our story there……

Lover
    Participant

Great

tangoracer
    Participant

@ My Sweet Pet HB

Sorry my sweet my PS was not meant to upset you I will make it up to you my sweet

MMMWAHHHHHH    Master Tango  :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm not upset, Master……just wanna make it clear for everyone that's not the B&G, but just something i had realized thinking at it as a reference. Of course, every hint to make it better are welcome!

And same thing if you like i'll try to work on some particular place, i will do it with pleasure for all my dear friends here! just post it here or if you like to make it a surprise, send me a PM……i can't do so many promises, but i'll try to do it!

Bear
    Participant

glad you cleared that up, my first thoughts were  “where is the pool room” since I “hang ” out there occasionally.

bluedenim
    Participant

@Bear.. lolz.. you'll never forget that will you.

HB, good work sweetie, the stage where I sing with the boys. would be good to have a room like that.

xxx

blu

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Don't wake the sleeping Bear, Blue…..or are you trying to have another “ceremony” just for you!? If you want it, next place i'll gonna post will be good for it, maybe just a little cold in winter time!

Edit 22-11-2012

I had to confess you, i'm a little worried about working on this pic………

first time i'll try to trealize a trasparent effect and honestly i'm not sure if i can do a good work! gulp!

hope i can do a good work at first try cause the problem is…well……if i made a mistake, i have t begin it from zero! this is the problem about old school picture….it's not possible to save the work when it's turning good and no chance to take a step back when you fail! Oh my gooosh!

And if i think about the background (it's not so visible here, sorry, but after all this was added to tease you!) ……first time i do a full one! Sure it's an easy one but not sure if it turn out well as i want!

Let's hope i can do a decent work!

Lover
    Participant

It's a bit small but what I see is very good.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.