Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well well……while i wait Rukya's repley, i've start to realize a good freckles on the head texture: well, let me say it's not easy….it's an hell!

many different style….
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm0jksdoESQsA-Ex1mbNs1KZ5mB4JMVESuufmuDfiwFE9IckT8MA[/img]
    freckles1.jpg
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmc28cskrf6QWaCOgQGwxEqQkLXi_XUNRtNLXjiArNuK7Nr3VOHw[/img]

and a first horrible try!

i wonder if i can do it by my self!

Rukya
    Participant

i forget…..Rukya, if you don't like, come and try to spank me…..  :

hahahhahahehehihihihohoroo cough cough …. Do you think that an old people can run faster than a young girl armed with a paddle ?

ARE YOU JOKING ?!!!! You need to run FAST …. VERY FAST !!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Puuuhh-lease……i'm not that old to don't be able to run fast…..

but, hey, i'm the artist, you know……sooooo, let's take what i give you! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Testing again…..

please, share your opinion!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

How bad, how bad!

Never tell you the poll was closed and who win……what a shame! but here it is:

Question: Wich fantasy character did you want to see!?

• Chaos Magician 1 (8.3%)
    • Strider 0 (0%)
    • Cleric 2 (16.7%)
    • Dark Magician 5 (41.7%)
    • Others (please, comment!) 4 (33.3%)
    • [/list]

soooo, the Dark Magician will be soon in progress….promise!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ok, guys……i made the first step! i had post few minutes ago some of 3d pics on DeviantArt……hope to have some positive commento soon! glom!

promise to make you know how it goes……

p.s.: lil Blue, if you read this, let me know about my experiment with freckles, please…..big kiss for you!

Kingdustin
    Participant

HB your doing great work.

freckles are looking better but it need some more work. The freckles look more like a rash.

My advise try to spread them out little more don't keep them so bunched up and work on color little more. theres to much red in them.

I have freckles all over my shoulders and from what i can tell there more of light to medium brown in color. also freckles come in difference sizes. so mix it up little more.

my best wishes to you HB Keep up the hard work.  :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks for the advice, Dustin…….the problem is i'm not so practice with image program, so i'm trying different solution….and fail, more or less! but i'll try again and again, till it work pretty good, or so….

About the colour, i don't know….as you can see by the sample i post, there are different style and colors of freckles, so that depend more on the final effect i'm trying to do. honestly, to break the effect you see, i was thinking to add small areea darken then this or beauty spots here and there….let's see!

As always, thanks for the comment, my friend!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

it's some time i had a big project in my mind about a pic ispired to one of my favourite (even if it's recent!) type of pic: mecha musume. and the project is basically creating an oniriginal char who can work like giant carrier whit her personal troop and crew. hope i can work on it soon and i can find a wonderfull design for it!
    Here is the pic that ispired me for this plan: the SDF-1 from Macross (known as Robotech too)!

Looking back at this post i made and at my Mecha Dragon girl, i had try to work on my personal Mecha Carrier:

It was soooo long to realize the arm, and what i see after rendering it!?i have a problem with the left one! arrrrgh! holy crap! so, i had to repplace the arms again…..but it's done!
    btw……this project is far to be completed…..but i would like to show you some progress!

Then……an OC i'm working on….Vanisia! the beach scene is not working good in Poser, so have to change it….sigh, it was a good background!

More detail about her soon!

Lover
    Participant

Now the hands look fantastic HB! Well done.

Nice beach secne too

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks Lover! too bad the beach doesn't work well and i don't know how to fix it….sob!

Kingdustin
    Participant

Lovely work HB as always.  :-*

and your welcome HB, I am alway willing to critique your work. its my pleasure to help a growing artist flourish.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thank you, Dustin! i'm really disappointed with the beach thing, but i don't discourage…….i can feel the support of my AChat friends! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

YAYYYY! Good news about the 3d pics i post on DA! seems my bed (well, Master's bed!) had hit the sign and the official group of Shiniez fan had request me if they can add it to their group page….accepted and now it's there with 16 favs, if i remember well!

plus, i have a message from the artist who find it “awesomeness!!!!!!!”!! this is the best moment, when your hard work is appreciated by the one who originally desing it!

Lover
    Participant

Big congrats HB

You see your hard work is appreciated and successfull… keep on, you're really good!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.